A workspace can really make or break your mood throughout the day. Whether you’re working from home or in an office, having a workspace that reflects your style and keeps you motivated goes a long way (especially during those crazy busy weeks). Keep yourself inspired by creating an Instagram-worthy workplace of your own or get some #workspaceinspo by checking out these best-of-the-best Instagram offices. Then get ready to makeover your very own super productive and super stylish desk.
1. Black + White: Are you obsessed with the minimalist look? Then check out this black and white dream. This workspace is a perfect blank canvas for your own creativity to flow, and the simplicity of it is what makes it the ultimate brainstorming environment.
2. Pop of Color: Adding a pop of color can upgrade a simple black or white theme and bring about some added inspiration. The hints of rose gold and pink really help tie everything together and are SO Insta-worthy.
3. Nature: Being stuck inside all day can have you daydreaming about being outside. So why not bring the great outdoors inside with a rustic feel to your office or workspace? Try this look by adding plants and neutral tones.
4. Neutral Tones: The mix of timber wood and dark accents make for a sophisticated feel that will get you straight into work mode.
5. Cozy: Spending all day at the office can have you thinking about home. So try bringing the comfort of being at home to the office. The added pillows and plush accents will help you get through even the most difficult of Mondays!
6. Views from the Workspace: An office with a killer view?! Yes, please! This office space that overlooks gorgeous scenery is absolute GOALS.
7. #Girlboss: This workspace will have you channeling your inner girl boss in no time. Just don’t forget to include plenty of gold accents.
8. Get Crafty: A workspace doesn’t have to mean mundane paperwork! Check out this desk situation and you’ll feel inspired to do whatever you love.
9. Mood Board: Feel inspired all day long with a mood board that changes with you. You can create a weekly board that refreshes your workspaces and keeps you motivated.
10. Bright + Bold: Tired of your workspace being boring and dull? Look to this space for a colorful and bright color scheme that just feels right. The accents of yellow add to a positive mood — all you have to do is put on your favorite music and get to work.
Feeling inspired after all those incredible workspaces? Get even more office inspo by following us on Pinterest.