Scream Queens star and Comic-Con favorite Lea Michele certainly isn’t shy: At least not when it comes to her body, a fact she proved when she went full-on nakkie on the cover of this month’s Women’s Health U.K.
The star rocked little more than her sandy brown locks for the magazine’s “naked issue,” showing off the final shot (as well as outtakes from her shoot) over on Instagram.
“So honored to follow in the great @chrissyteigen’s footsteps and grace this year’s cover of the @ukwomenshealth Naked Issue,” she wrote. “I’m so proud of this cover and I’m so happy I can finally share it with you all! #confidenceissexy #healthyissexy”
We’ll say! Girl looks. A-MAZ-ING. She’s far from the first to go for the gusto with regard to mag covers; however: From Kim Kardashian West to Christina Aguilera, here’s a look back at 11 celebs who totally slayed in the buff.
1. Jennifer Aniston, GQ: Though Jen bared her bum for Rolling Stone back in 1996, it was her 2009 GQ cover that *really* brought the heat, featuring the world’s most beautiful woman in little more than a striped necktie. Needless to say, she looked stunning (even if her hands in this shot DO remind us of a meerkat’s). (Photo via Michael Thompson/GQ)
2. Christina Aguilera, Rolling Stone: When it comes to posing in the buff, Christina Aguilera is a seasoned vet. Girl had so many bangin’ nude covers, we didn’t know which to choose! From Maxim to GQ to Marie Claire, Christina has pretty much slayed ‘em all, but we ultimately went with this iconic guitar-clad Rolling Stone cover for the win because, well, how much more rock and roll can you get? (Photo via Albert Watson/Rolling Stone)
3. Ciara, Vibe: Though Ciara was reportedly none too pleased with the results of her October 2008 photo shoot, in which she very much appears nude (Ciara says she was wearing bottoms that were airbrushed out while editor-in-chief Daniel Smith said the photos were shot as they appeared), we think she looked pretty incredible either way. Who else could pull off that pose and still be smoking hot?
4. Kate Winslet, Italian Vanity Fair: Though Kate’s alter ego Rose, was no stranger to posing in the nude (who could ever forget the iconic line, “Draw me like one of your French girls?”), Kate had always been a little more demure — until 2009, that is, when she ditched the threads for Italian Vanity Fair. To say that Kate looked great is an understatement: No wonder Jack fell head over heels! (Photo via Steven Meisel/Vanity Fair)
5. Kim Kardashian West, W: Like Ciara, Kim was initially famously upset when her 2010 W cover was unleashed on the world, as it revealed far more than the reality star was anticipating it to: She even called her sisters over it on an episode of KUWTK, wailing, “I’m more naked than I was in Playboy!” She eventually had a change of heart, however, deciding that she was proud of both her body and the cover. We can’t say we blame her: She looks fierce AF.
6. Rihanna, Esquire: Like Christina, Rihanna’s 2011 Esquire cover was far from her first (or last!) nude cover, but only this one earned her the title of “Sexiest Woman Alive.” Yowza!
7. Lindsay Lohan, Playboy: Though Playboy is keeping things PG-13 these days with the removal of its all-nude pictorials, in its heyday it was all nude, all the time — and plenty of Hollywood heavyweights showed off their goods for the mag. Everyone from Kim Kardashian West to Cindy Crawford and Charlize Theron famously stripped for its glossy pages, but it was Lindsay Lohan that shocked us most: The Mean Girls star looked all grown up channeling her inner Marilyn Monroe on the cover of the January/February 2012 issue, and we have to say, she killed it.
8. Serena Williams, ESPN: Serena finally put all of her haters to shame when she posed naked for ESPN’s 2009 Body Issue, showing off nearly every inch of her beautiful (and toned AF!) bod.
9. Kate Walsh, Shape: Her natural hair cover of blonde was far from the only thing Kate Walsh revealed to Shape magazine back in March of 2012: She also gave us a peek at her insane post-40s physique, giving us all a serious case of fitspo.
10. Kate Moss, Lui: Even while (mostly) nude, Kate still keeps it fashionable with a pair of sky-high Louboutins and a pair of matching swallows on her lower back: a permanent artpiece by famed German painter Lucian Freud.
11. Chrissy Teigen, Women’s Health U.K: In Lea’s place the year prior, our favorite MILF had no qualms about baring it all, and it’s pretty easy to see why. Well, maybe just one: She told the mag then that she wished “her butt was bigger.”
Which star do you think nailed it in the nude? Tell us over @BritandCo!
(Photos via Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty)