Spring has officially sprung! We’ve got you covered on the cleaning front, but if you’re looking to redecorate, some serious flair is just a few stitchin’ sessions away. The fab DIY embroidery projects below are easy to make and will give you a sweet end-of-winter project while the weather tries to heat up. So bust out your brightest threads, because this inspo is here to take your spring decor to the next, next level.
1. DIY Embroidered Wall Art: This might look like a store-bought work of art, but it’s super doable. Customize the thread colors to match your decor, or go wild with brand new hues that’ll have this piece poppin’. (via A Beautiful Mess)
2. Brit + Co Embroider a Wall Hanging Kit ($20): Say hello to our new Target x Brit + Co collab! This baby has everything you’ll need to make an embroidered masterpiece, including a step-by-step guide and all the materials.
6. DIY Embroidered Wall Hanging: Love the idea of a trendy, handmade wall hanging, but aren’t quite a crafting queen? No sweat. This is a secretly simple project that’ll make you look like a DIY master. (via Enthralling Gumption)
7. DIY Embroidered Pillow Pom-Poms: Cute, easy, and colorful? This is the absolute *best* kind of DIY. It’s so simple you’ll probably want to do it to every pillow in your house. (via Design Improvised)
8. DIY Embroidered Wall Art: There’s no limit to the creative powers of embroidery, and this wonder is a perf example. Your guests will love the avant-garde piece while you adore the tiny price tag. (via Persia Lou)
11. DIY Embroidered Shower Curtain: Yep, we’ve decided this is our new fave shower curtain. If your bathroom could use a spring refresh, take matters into your own needle-ready hands. (via Design Love Fest)
Looking to update your space with more DIY goodness? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.