Maybe you didn’t get around to grabbing a new planner back in January, or you’re just not the scheduling type, but as any #girlboss or entrepreneur can tell you, organization is one of the keys to success. Some people like to keep their calendar completely digital, but paper planner enthusiasts know that there’s something so satisfying about physically crossing off each item on your to-do list. Keep reading to see our favorite mid-year planners on the block. If you snag one, we think chances are high that you’ll be a planning guru in no time.
1. Poketo Daily Weekly Monthly Planner in Gradient ($34): A cotton-candy-hued planner that lets you fill in your own dates is ideal for on-again, off-again schedulers (we see you!) since you can start and stop logging your plans anytime.
2. Ban.do 17-Month Classic Agenda ($17): If keeping up with a scheduler sounds like your worst nightmare, this is the planner for you. You should absolutely judge this funky agenda by its cover, because there’s even more fun inside, including stickers, artwork and LOTS of color.
3. Kikki.k A5 Mid-Year Diary: Pause ($40): Perfect for those who love minimal aesthetic, this planner’s clean lines on the outside and simple page setup on the inside will make all your Scandinavian-inspired design dreams come true.
4. Start 2016 Mid-Year Hustle Planner ($60): We love this planner because it includes a section for business and financial planning — something most of us need to be reminded to do. There’s even a section for food and grocery budgeting. Hello efficiency, it’s nice to meet you.
5. Emily Ley Academic Daily Simplified Planner ($58): The Simplified Planner is exactly what it sounds like. Its pages include ample white space, meaning there are plenty of places to write down appointments, to-do’s and reminders. There are lots of gorge covers to choose from too!
6. Poppin Aqua Medium 18-Month Pocket Book Planner ($14): This super bright planner covers 18 months, starting in July, and has tabs for pretty much everything you can think of, so you can get crazy organized. Yasss.
7. French Fern Year-Less Planner ($28): Another planner that lets you start whenever you’re ready, this one incorporates a super sleek, modern design that allows you to feel focused, no matter how much multitasking you’re doing.
8. Paper Source Geometric Planner 2016-2017 ($15): This geometric planner is printed on a recycled paper bag and includes both monthly and yearly views, plus tons of extra pages for notes whenever inspiration strikes.
9. One Canoe Two 2017 Gingham Planner ($44): Gingham is trending majorly in fashion right now, so we love that it has been translated into pretty paper products too.
10. The Happiness Planner ($59): The Happiness Planner not only lets you track your sched, but also reminds you to do good-for-you things you might otherwise forget, like keep up with your personal goals and make time for self-reflection.
11. Kate Spade Mega Floral 17-Month Agenda ($40): This gorgeous floral planner starts in August — amazing timing if you’re headed back to class.
12. MochiThings Daily Monday Scheduler v5 ($22): Have your organization game on lock? This minimal but colorful planner is a totally no-frills scheduler for those who want to just get down to business.
13. The Day Designer Mid-Year Flagship Edition ($59): The Day Designer truly does everything, from reminding you to create to-do lists to providing you with inspirational quotes. There’s even a pocket inside the front cover for essential paperwork or notes to yourself!
Want more organization inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
(Featured photo via Getty)
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.