Here at Brit + Co we’re all about fall weather. Because let’s face it — any season that involves wearing chunky, oversized knits and cozy flannels while sipping on pumpkin spice lattes is bound to become a sartorial favorite.
And right now our favorite cold-weather trend is the ever-versatile scarf. Draped over your shoulders, cozied around your neck or even used as a blanket, these bad boys can make even the chilliest of days a full-on fashion show. From leopard prints to bold furs, these 14 cozy scarves will stave off the winter chill.
2. Hint of Sporty: Can we just say how obsessed we are with the tomboy look? Layer your classic tartan scarf ($35) over an equally stylish tartan sweater and on-trend baseball jacket for a too-cool-for-school look. (via Adoreness)
3. Fierce Leopard: We’re crushing hard on this laid-back look on pint-sized blogger Wendy Nguyen. Looking to copy her look? Layer this luxurious cashmere-blend scarf ($275) with your go-to army jacket and you’re golden! (via (Wendy’s Lookbook)
5. Monogram It: Olivia Palermo can do no wrong in our style book, which is why we know she’s making the monogram blanket scarf a must-try trend this fall. While the $1,400 price tag on this Burberry beauty is a little (okay, a lot) out of our reach, this Jigsaw version ($205) is a close second. Plus, it’ll give you an excuse to try a monogramming DIY! (via VOGUE)
6. Pretty in Pink: We’re huge fans of San Francisco blogger Julia Engel, who always adds a bit of edge to her classic ensembles. It takes some major confidence to pull off a mostly powder pink look, and she does it effortlessly with the help of a camel coat. (via Gal Meets Glam)
8. Chunky Tassels: Add flare to a basic outfit with timeless-but-stylish accessories like a tassel-trimmed scarf ($68) and wide brim fedora a la native New Yorker Helena Glazer. (via Brooklyn Blonde )
9. Back in Black: We love everything about this look, from her baggy leather shorts to her old-school sneakers, but what really pulls this outfit together is the understated and functional black scarf. (via Who What Wear)
14. Eclectic Collar: Proof that fellas can be just as fashionable as their female counterparts. This dapper gent merges high fashion and prep seamlessly with his multicolored fur scarf ($250). (via TSBMen)
Is your closet prepared for the fall? Are these stylish folk inspiring your cold-weather wardrobe? Spill in the comments below!