Spring is upon us, and that means summer is just around the corner! Time to slip into your fave cutoffs, dust off your green thumb, and finish up the last bit of your spring cleaning. If you’re having trouble figuring out how to finish your remaining to-dos — or just want an excuse to show off your skills — these DIY gems will help you complete your decluttering mission. So bust out your craft cart and make a few, or all 15!
1. DIY Vanity Tray Storage: Inspired by glossy ceramics, this trendy geometric vanity tray is super mod and totally helpful. Just tuck away all those little bottles and eye makeup palettes, and — voila! — you’ll have a spotless bathroom in a snap. (via Sugar & Cloth)
2. DIY Polaroid Pin Frame: The worst thing about a messy vanity is losing an earring that belongs to your fave pair. Well, not anymore! Have all your baubles right where you want them with this super cute, netted frame. (via Live It, Love It, Make It)
3. DIY Concrete Ring Cones: These concrete cones are perfect for keeping your finger bling weighed down while you’re off being a HBIC. If you want to add some extra pizzazz, paint the concrete with bright hues and funky designs. (via DIY in PDX)
4. DIY Under Sofa Storage: Take advantage of EVERY extra space in your home, including the small section under your couch. Crafting this small-space wonder will totes make you a storage hack *queen.* (via Passion Shake)
6. DIY Anthropologie Dupe Wall Organizer: Make this super simple wall organizer for all your runaway office or craft supplies. Then bring in some pops of color by painting each floating shelf in bright hues. (via Fish and Bull)
7. DIY Rope Bowls: Tiny trinkets sprinkled around your home are no match for your DIY powers. Wrangle them into one of these nifty, textured bowls and experience a knickknack-free space ASAP. (via Brit + Co)
8. DIY Clay + Wood Jewelry Boxes: The faux marble trend should def get to play a part in your spring cleaning revamp. Craft this clay pot with a totally *va-va-voom* lid for a gorg jewelry box or a fab dry-ingredient container in the kitchen. Either way, it’ll be bringing those refreshing feels for sure. (via Damask Love)
9. DIY Mud Cloth Inspired Organizer: If you’ve got $10, this DIY is all yours. It’s a Mud Cloth-copycat that will soon be the new style star of your bedroom. Fill it with all those Polaroids that are floating around your space and it’ll be a heartwarming gem too. (via A Bubbly Life)
10. DIY Grid Mesh Memo Board: Adios, piles of papers taking over our desks. A DIY memo board is a chic addition that’ll help you stay on track with your calendar while keeping your workspace totally clutter-free. (via Burkatron)
11. DIY Printable Jar Labels: We’ve been known to swoon over an organized kitchen pantry. If yours looks like an explosion just went off — fear not! Print these free labels, scoop up some glass jars, and fulfill those pantry dreams. (via Brit + Co)
12. DIY Wooden Dowel Coat Rack: #Fashionistas are bound to have some fab spring jackets, so why not put them on display when they’re off-duty? This trendy, teepee-style stand is def the most stylish way to go. (via Styled by Emily Henderson)
13. DIY Hanging Buckets Organizer: If you’re a DIY wizard, the craft supply stash in your house might be a bit out of control. Fill these buckets with all of your colorful paint markers and fabric scissors so you’ll have ’em handy whenever you need them. (via The Beauty Dojo)
14. DIY Inspiration Peg Board: Pegboards are a spring cleaning dream, and we’re all about this inspirational twist. DIY one of your own to remind yourself to slay every day *and* keep your knickknacks in check. (via Studio DIY)
15. DIY Brass Earring Pyramid: This gold geometric decor will double as a work of art and a functional earring holder. It’s the winning combination that makes us wonder… would it be wrong to have five of these? (via A Beautiful Mess)
Follow us on Pinterest for more decluttering DIY inspo!