Iron-on patches are everywhere nowadays. The trend is hot on backpacks, pencil cases and, most popular of all, on denim jackets. If you’re looking to customize your favorite item of fall outerwear, check out these *super* stylish patches you should buy ASAP. Share your love for reading with a book patch, channel wanderlust vibes with a travel patch or even *literally* wear your heart on your sleeve. Scroll on for buyable patches you can use to personalize, update and elevate your denim jacket.
1. CyberspaceShop Alien Emoji Patch ($5): Iron on this quirky alien patch for a DIY jacket that’s outta this world! Not to mention, the punch of neon green this cute accessory adds will be a welcome touch in brightening up your denim ’fit.
2. Punkypins The Book Was Better Iron-On Patch ($6): Speak to your inner bookworm with this iron-on patch that tells it how it is. Pro tip: Fasten it onto your jacket with safety pins if you think you’ll want to move it around later on.
3. CyberspaceShop Emoji Iron-On Patch ($5): Slap on the heart-eyed emoji to let others know you’re all about that L-O-V-E. Aside from sprucing up plain outerwear, it’ll give off happy vibes whenever you wear it.
4. Punkypins Don’t be a Pr*ck Iron-On Patch ($6): Cutesy up this sassy message with a punny cactus patch. It lets others know you’re sweet but can still carry a sting!
5. Brianna Bulski Girl Gang Patch ($8): Rep your girl gang with this classy gold-embroidered patch that’ll look good on any colored denim jacket you have. If your gal pals want in, make sure to take advantage of the bulk discount!
6. KodiakMilly In Dog We Trust Felt Iron-On Patch ($8): Dogs are life. If you’re a proud dog lover, you’ll want to feature this adorable patch prominently on one of your front pockets.
7. United By Blue Explore Pennant Patch ($8): You’re driven by wanderlust and are an explorer by nature. So rep your love for adventure with this stylish red pennant.
8. Perfecthandwork Go Away Heart Patch ($2): Can’t be bothered? Then this cheeky patch that’s inspired by a conversation heart should do the trick.
9. Unbranded Iron-On Embroidered Applique Patch Yellow Lemon Fruit Sliced in Half ($2): Maybe you’re all about Queen B’s Lemonade album, or you just love yourself some sour fruit. Either way, these adorable lemon slices will brighten up your jacket quite nicely.
10. Asilda Store Life of Adventure Patch ($8): If every day is an adventure to you, you’d do well with this telling patch. Embrace the spirit of adventure with this colorful iron-on that perfectly captures your attitude toward life.
11. WildflowerandCompany Pepperoni Pizza Patch Iron-On Patch ($4): If it’s slathered in cheese and topped with pepperoni, it’s your kind of meal. Pay tribute to only your favorite food ever with this cheesy slice of pepperoni pizza… YUM!
12. TheLazyCraftStore Sequin Lipstick Iron-On Patch ($4): A little sparkle goes a long way in fancying up something plain. Go with this sequined-out lipstick patch that speaks to your love for all things glam and beauty.
13. TheLazyCraftStore Graphic Heart With Eyes Logo Patch ($3): Inspired by the Comme des Garçons logo, this graphic heart is just the patch to flaunt if you’re a fan of the artsy yet refined label. But hurry, colors are selling fast!
14. JulienEmilyDesign Tuxedo Cat Iron-On Patch ($9): Spruce up that plain denim with a cute kitty cat patch. It’ll upgrade your outerwear while repping your adoration for your favorite furry feline.
15. Stay Home Club Iron-On Patch ($6): Calling all introverts! If you can identify with one or more details on this patch, you already know it’s the one for you ;) Show off that #catlady status at your next outing to meet folks with similarly feline mentalities.
What kinds of embellishments have you made to your jean jackets? Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.