There’s no better time to raise your filled-to-the-top glasses than on National Wine Day! Since you will likely be consuming a few bottles with your best girls tonight, you’ll want a drink that doesn’t break the bank. With the Minibar Delivery App, you can pick and choose a delicious, wallet-friendly bottle that will help you celebrate the best day of the year, without ever having to leave the comfort of your own couch. The bottles available below are all under $15 and will work perfectly with any snacks or dishes you have planned. So go DL that app and scroll on for some delish reds, whites, bubbles and everything in between. Cheers!
1. The Pinot Project Pinot Noir ($14.99): This versatile Pinot Noir is the best pairing for a meal with fish or meat. Grab a bottle and take it to a dinner with friends. They won’t even know that it’s under $15!
2. Cristalino Cava Brut ($10.99): Pop that bubbly for a good ol’ time! This crisp cava is great for celebrating anything… or nothing at all.
3. Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc ($12.99): Having a backyard get-together? When the sun goes down, whip out this absolutely perfect Sauvignon Blanc for any summer evening.
4. Apothic Red ($12.99): It’s the best day of the year, so you might as well go all out. Use this opportunity to make the cheese platter of your dreams by pairing this fruity, full-bodied blend (at a great price point!) with some blue cheese.
5. Cannonball Cabernet Sauvignon ($14.99): There is no such thing as sipping this wine. This California Cabernet is a meal in a glass — full-bodied and bold — and is ready to be consumed with a juicy steak right now.
6. Tussock Jumper Sauvignon Blanc ($11.99): Take this dry, crisp wine and pair it with your favorite fish or even some oysters. With a wine this budget-friendly, you can afford to splurge on some quality seafood.
7. Casal Garcia Vinho Verde Rosé ($9.99): Will you accept this rosé? If you missed the latest Bachelorette premiere, celebrate National Wine Day by sipping on some light rosé while following JoJo search for true love.
8. Agustinos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon ($13.99): Indulge in some hearty and meaty foods tonight with this robust Cabernet from Chile. Delicious meal *and* amazing wine — what more can you ask for?
9. Familie Bauer Gruner Veltliner ($13.99): The palate of this (cheap!) Gruner unfolds interesting flavors of apple and pineapple in perfect harmony. If you decide to go for Asian cuisine, this is the wine for you.
10. Colosi Nero D’Avola ($14.99): An expressive Italian red with a plate full of pasta is a celebratory meal for any occasion. We’re drooling just thinking about it.
11. Chateau de Bouchassy Cotes du Rhone ($14.99): Here’s the kind of wine that tastes so good, you don’t realize that you just spent less than $15 on it. This red blend from France is best served with red meat and will be sure to wow your guests… or you can drink it all by yourself; we don’t judge.
12. Underwood Pinot Noir ($12.99): We’ll have this one any day, anywhere. This Pinot Noir is a fan favorite from Oregon that has a great price and is so versatile you can (and should!) drink it on the regular.
13. Layer Cake Shiraz ($14.99): Step a little outside your comfort zone with this South Australian Shiraz that is fruity and satisfying. It’s like a perfect mixture of spices in a bottle.
14. Joel Gott Cabernet Sauvignon ($14.99): You need someone dependable in your life, someone who is solid and reliable. This bottle of Napa Valley Cabernet is that someone you are looking for.
15. Marqués de Cáceres Rioja Crianza ($13.99): If you’re having a BBQ soon, take today to test out this smooth wine. It’s budget-friendly and will match perfectly with strongly flavored dishes and grilled vegetables.
Will you be celebrating National Wine Day? Follow us on Pinterest for more recipes and drink ideas.