You’ve been thinking this for a while now: It’s time for a home makeover. If you’re currently residing in LA, like to stay on top of the latest decor trends or are constantly scrolling through Instagram for #interiordesigninspo, have we got a treat for you. Cue the 16 most Instagrammable home decor shops in LA! Whether you’re looking to upgrade or completely transform your living space with stylish homeware, check out this roundup of the prettiest decor shops in the City of Angels — trust us; they won’t disappoint.
1. @poketo: If you ever find yourself in DTLA’s Arts District, check out Poketo, AKA the “purveyor of design-driven wares meant to instill art into everyday living.” From macrame chandeliers to plush patterned pillows, this cute and colorful shop’s got it all!
2. @shoppe_by_ai: Founded by interior designer Amber Lewis, Shoppe features a bright and bold blend of vintage and modern pieces. If you’re all about eclectic California vibes, this Calabasas brick and mortar is the one for you. (Original photo via @tessaneustadt)
3. @serenaandlily: Whether you need creative inspiration for your garden or your baby’s nursery, turn to Serena & Lily’s extensive homeware collection. If you end up liking something on their Instagram, you can save yourself the trip to the store, since you can now shop their feed!
4. @westelmla: If you’re a fan of modern design and affordability, this decor shop is your new go-to. Regardless of the decor style you prefer, it’s more than likely West Elm has everything you need. Furniture, rugs, lighting, wall decor, outdoor, gifts and more? You betcha.
5. @aplusrdesign: Now a world of furniture and home accessories, A+R had humble beginnings as a tiny shop with grab-n-go decor and gifts. But by the look of their products, it’s not hard to see how they got where they are.
6. @shopyolk: As adorable and kid-friendly as their gifts are, don’t be fooled. Yolk boasts an impressive selection of artisan designer goods and locally produced wares from around the globe that’ll spruce up your home in a jiffy.
7. @nickeykehoe: Scroll through Nickey Kehoe’s Instagram and you’ll find vintage standouts that are anything but outdated. If you like what you see (i.e. eclectic objects and handmade furniture), head on over to their studio/shop ASAP!
8. @luluandgeorgia: Made for the modern woman, Lulu & Georgia’s interior is every bit as stylish as the homeware it sells. No matter what your envisioned decor is (i.e. glamorous, bohemian chic, vintage eclectic or cutting edge), Lulu & Georgia promises to make it happen.
9. @consortdesign: For those of you who like to know what’s going on in the world of trendy decor, trend-driven decor shop Consort may be the one for you. Ask yourself if your interior design is ever-evolving, and if so, turn to Consort’s stylish and edgy home goods!
10. @inmodehome: There’s nothing more depressing than an uninspired, dull workspace. Luckily, that won’t be a problem any longer thanks to InMode, which promises to upgrade both your home *and* office with its fashionable furniture.
11. @acorneaglerock: True to its California home, Acorn successfully embodies LA’s easygoing vibes in its casual-chic aesthetic. So bring some of that California-lovin’ to your home collection with Acorn’s interior and exterior home accessories.
12. @bonaparthome: Bonapart Home can do no wrong. Whether it’s helping design a monochromatic bedroom or contributing to a neon rainbow living room, this LA-based decor shop and interior design company knows exactly what it’s doing.
13. @theaustereco: Like its name suggests, Austere takes its aesthetic pretty seriously. If you’re a fan of clean lines and contemporary design, you *need* to pay this shop a visit.
14. @gardeshop: Evocative of the saying avant-garde, Garde rings true of the definition it inspires. To experience their experimental and forward-thinking designs for yourself, be sure to check out their home collection.
15. @crofthousela: Calling all eco-conscious, ethics-based shoppers! If the manufacturing details of a company are important to you, Croft House won’t disappoint. This manufacturer and retailer of handmade, reclaimed furniture and commercial fixtures primarily uses repurposed materials to create the personalized, sustainable environment that so many of their fans love.
16. @lostandfoundshop_la: Like its name suggests, this unique shop has a little bit of *everything* (much like you’d find at an actual lost and found). If you dig off-the-radar, boutique finds, Lost and Found is *the* place to go.
Which of these shops will you hit first? Follow us on Pinterest for more home decor inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.