Whether you call him your daddy, your main dude, your bro or your best bud, the man in your life is gonna need a gift or two this holiday season. Since shopping for those guys can be a bit trickier than most, we’ve rounded up the best of the best in stocking stuffers for your favorite guy. From tiny tech gadgets to booze accessories and some rad pizza socks, the guy gift ideas below have a little something for everyone. Just pair with this Wondershop Navy Knit Snowflake Fair Isle Christmas Stocking ($13) and you are good to go. Happy stuffing!
1. Baxter Shave Tonic ($18) + 2. Baxter After Shave Balm ($19): Every dude needs some skincare products come wintertime. Give him the best of both worlds with this pre-shave tonic and after-shave balm combo.
3. Cheerson CX-10 Mini Drone ($17): This tiny drone is a great thing to bust out on Christmas morning. He can use it to entertain the pets, kiddos or just himself.
4. Tiger Glitter Ornament ($14): This ornament is just as fierce as your fave dude. He can keep it in storage for next Christmas, or just rock it all year long.
5. Sipping Stones Whiskey Chilling Rocks ($9): If your guy is a scotch drinker, then he knows real rocks are the way to go. Skip the crazy shaped ice molds and go for this solid gift instead.
6. FABRIQ Portable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Smart Speaker with Amazon Alexa ($50): Since you can’t really fit a flannel inside a stocking, why not gift him a flannel-covered Bluetooth speaker instead? He’ll love being able to use the Alexa app on this trendy gadget.
7. Olivina Men Bourbon Cedar Cologne ($45): Give the gift of tree-scented cologne this year. This blend is great for the outdoorsy guy who appreciates the finer things in life.
8. The Carry On Cocktail Kit – Moscow Mule ($25) + 9. DCI Flask Keychain ($7): Tiny gifts are the way to go this year. Case in point: this cute cocktail kit and keychain flask. Now all you need are a few more mini booze bottles to complete the epic stocking.
10. Herschel Men’s Quilted Roy Wallet ($25): This quilted accessory is just what your man needs to up his style game in 2017. Add a few gift cards in there from his favorite stores and he will be thanking you well into the new year.
11. Clif Family Kitchen Porcini Spice Rub ($10): This rub is perfect for the BBQ master in your life. Pair it with a rad new grilling utensil to get him pumped about BBQ season.
12. Woody Calculator ($24): A little woodsy desk decor is just what your dude needs to tackle 2017 like a boss. Whether he’s a math nerd or just appreciates good design, this fancy calculator will make his day to day that much better.
13. Woodzee Men’s Wanderlust Teak Wood Watch ($100): If you’re looking for a simple but classy watch, Woodzee is the brand to snag. Available with three different band options (black, brown and olive green), this watch will last him for many holidays to come.
14. Pocket Bowie Wisdom ($10): Commemorate his favorite legendary musician with this book of Bowie-isms. It’s a great coffee table or desk book to show off.
15. Duke Cannon “Big Ass Brick Of Soap” Smells Like Naval Supremacy ($11): Don’t let your dude get stinky this year. A masculine soap bar is just what he needs to stay clean and smell fresh.
16. Foot Cardigan Pizza Socks ($9-$15/month): This year, you can give the gift that keeps on giving with this sock subscription box. Start with an epic pair like these pizza socks to get him excited for what’s to come.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Photography: Brittany Griffin
Photo Styling: Katie Bond