Pink is having a major moment RN, and we’re not talking about the neon bubblegum varieties. Millennial Pink, a mix between beige and hot pink with just a *hint* of peachiness, is leaving its mark in the worlds of interiors and fashion alike. Here, 20 ways to incorporate the *it* color into your home, just in time for spring.
1. Serena & Lily Striped La Jolla Baskets ($78+): Add a Moroccan touch to your pad with printed, lidded baskets. The trio will bring a springy pop of color without disrupting your boho decor one bit.
2. Anthropologie Tea Light Votive Set ($22): We see many bubble baths, complete with *all* the spa-like amenities, in your future. Thanks to this votive set, soothing vibes and serious style are basically guaranteed.
3. Aelfie Ama Bathmat ($45): Did someone say bubble baths? Here’s one accessory that will ensure your bedtime ritual is on point. After your nightly soak, step out onto this oh-so-soft and sophisticated mat.
4. World Market Blush Flokati Stool ($80): Millennial pink faux fur gives us *all* the feels. Perfect for your living room, bedroom, or bathroom vanity, this fluffy stool will add plenty of character to your space.
5. Nourison Chevron Rose Throw Pillow ($30): When it comes to throw pillows, we say, “the more, the merrier!” With rich texture, a lovely rose hue, and a friendly price point, this number should be added to every collection.
6. Le Creuset Signature Hibiscus Pink French Ovens ($330): Don’t let its pretty, pink shell fool you — this wonder is compatible with all types of heat and will cook tons of noms to utter perfection.
7. Sabrina Soto Geo Throw ($14): Geo patterns typically come clad in bold colors, so the lighter take of this throw will be a welcomed addition for pastel interiors. Toss it on a vintage piece for an instant “millennial” upgrade.
8. Article Happy Chair in Quartz Rose ($499): Every space fit for a queen deserves a tufted chair. Between the mid-century lines, button detailing, and bright coloring, you’ll feel like total royalty every time you take a seat.
9. ban.do Pink Felt Letter Board ($100): YASS to everything about this sweet letter board. Beyond the fun color, it’ll serve as a subtle way to send hints to your roomie about that chore she’s been avoiding for *way* too long.
10. Anthropologie Rose Gold Table Lamp ($238): Boost the glam factor in your bedroom with some pink-tinted lighting. During the day, that rose gold base will keep things looking super sleek.
11. Kate Spade New York All in Good Taste ($28): Become a hosting queen with a few tips from this coffee table book. And since it’s so stylish, you can leave it out for guests to peruse too.
12. Emanuela Carratoni Pink Agate Canvas Wall Art ($24+): Adding unique wall art is an easy way to amp up a space, especially when it comes in pink agate print. Bonus: A portion of the proceeds goes toward supporting art communities around the world, so you’ll feel extra good about hanging it.
13. Enamelware Pink Marble Coffee Mug ($11): Sip your morning cup of joe in style with a sweet marble-inspired mug.
14. Target Carlisle Metal Dining Chair ($75, set of two): Perfect for small spaces, this set has a unique, industrial look that will make your dining area stand out with a fabulously modern flair.
15. Other Pastel Pink Retro Colander ($44): Veggie washing just got a bit more appealing, thanks to this pastel pick. When not in use, hang it on an open hook for a pretty kitchen accent.
16. IKEA STILLSAMT Rug ($35): The checkered look gives this bright rug a retro vibe, while the pink adds a feminine feel. Pair it with gilded accessories and say hello to your new and improved space.
17. Leif Pink Marble Serving Board ($78): Here’s a pick that involves cheese, marble, and the color pink. What more could a girl even ask for?
18. Simons Maison Ombre Mongolian Wool Cushion ($70): You know that chair in your home you just can’t figure out how to decorate? Toss in a fuzzy, ombre accent for a funky touch on a stale piece.
19. Overstock Soft Pink Woven Throw ($37): Snuggle up to a throw that’ll be the talk of your movie night. The softness and dreamy color will leave you wanting to stay on the couch for *all* hours of the day.
20. Lulu & Georgia Auden Bookends ($134): Whether capping off a line of recipe catalogs or your latest book club reads, these stands are guaranteed to bring a splash of color to any nook.
Looking for more home decor #trends? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.