None of us want to cook a labor-intensive dinner after a long day at work. All we want to do is get home, throw on our comfy pants, pour ourselves a glass of vino, and eat our weight in sweet potato fries. If you were about to hit up your trusty search engine for “30-minute meals that save the day,” don’t bother! We can do you one better with these 15 scrumptious dinners that take no longer than 20.
1. 20-Minute “Cheater” Risotto: Cheater, cheater, risotto eater? That’s a reputation we can live with. This recipe uses leftover rice to recreate an Italian classic without the lengthy process. (via Ease and Carrots)
2. Cast Iron Ribeye With Garlic Mushrooms: This recipe proves that a cast-iron steak is the ONLY steak. In just 20 minutes you can feast on a tender ribeye covered in buttery mushrooms, without breaking a sweat. (via NeighborFood)
3. Chinese Vegetarian Noodle Soup: If you’re hankering for a big and steamy bowl of Chinese noodle soup, skip the takeout. You can recreate a restaurant-quality soup in the comfort of your own kitchen with this quick-and-easy wonder. (via Omnivore’s Cookbook)
4. One-Pot Ravioli With Creamy Pesto Sauce and Sausage: When it comes to pasta, it’s impossible to beat soft pockets of cheese smothered in a creamy tomato sauce. This easy weeknight fix adds sausage to the mix for satisfaction like WHOA. (via Whitney Bond)
5. Steak, Goat Cheese, and Roasted Brussels Sprouts Flatbread: That store-bought pizza in your freezer can STAY there. This recipe breaks out some chewy naan bread and adorns it with tender steak, tangy goat cheese, and a healthy dose of greens for easy-peasy pizza perfection. (via The Creative Bite)
6. Easy Chicken Piccata Recipe: Clocking in right at 20 minutes, this gorgeous spring-y dish is easy enough for weeknights and elegant enough for Sunday dinner. Chicken is pan-cooked in lemony, briny goodness, and it’s the bomb. (via I Food Blogger)
7. Kale and Roasted Cashew Fried Rice: Wholesome ingredients and contrasting textures make this delicious fried rice a total flippin’ treat. The tender rice, leafy kale, and crunchy cashews will definitely have you whipping this up weekly. (via Baked Ambrosia)
8. Zesty Whole30 Salmon Cakes With Lemon Garlic Asparagus: Salmon is hella healthy, and these herbaceous patties are a fab way to get yourself to eat more of it. Complete with a mouth-watering tzatziki drizzle, the dish is Whole30 and Paleo-friendly. (via Paleo Gluten Free Eats)
9. Baked Goat Cheese Mac and Cheese With Roasted Broccoli: This is the nutritious spin on comfort food we’ve been looking for. Roasted broccoli florets bring a punch of fiber, while pillows of goat cheese keep things on the indulgent side. (via The Wooden Skillet)
10. 20-Minute Low-Carb Turkey and Peppers: This hearty dinner is so filling and flavorful, you won’t even notice the carbs are missing. Lean turkey is cooked alongside sweet bells, onions, and fire-roasted tomatoes to leave you feelin’ saucy. (via Healthy Seasonal Recipes)
11. Shrimp and Couscous With Peas and Mint: This light and satisfying couscous brings refreshing mint and sweet peas to your plate for the ultimate springtime meal. Top it all off with tender shrimp for a healthy dose of protein. (via Bowl of Delicious)
12. 20-Minute Skillet Lo Mein: Slurp-worthy noodles are where it’s at. These robust bad boys are tossed in an umami-rich sauce with crisp veggies. Add a meaty protein for extra oomph. (via Chew Out Loud)
13. One-Pan Salmon and Veggies: One pan and one timer — it doesn’t get much simpler than that, y’all. Spicy salmon is roasted alongside cheesy and garlicky veggies for a wholesome dinner that’s ready in a snap. (via My Zucchini Recipes)
14. Creamy Lemon Basil Pasta: This rich and herbaceous pasta is what treating yourself is all about. Not only is it scrumptious, but it’s ready in a measly 20 minutes, so you can prop your feet up and mow down in no time. (via Salt and Lavender)
Follow us on Pinterest for more super-easy dinner recipe ideas.