Some might say 2012 was the year of the cocktail, or maybe that’s just us since it was our first full year in existence ;)
1. Cranberry Pear Ginger Fizz: Originally concocted for Thanksgiving celebrations, this fizz has quickly made our list of go-to drinks.
2. Kombucha Punch: Also known as the ultimate hair of the dog cocktail.
3. Very Berry Mojito Slushies: Berries, mint, rum, and ice! Oh-so-nice.
4. Chai Hot Toddy: We told you before and we’ll tell you again. There’s a new kid on the hot holiday drink block.
5. Black + Orange Rum Punch: When the Giants won the world series, we had to celebrate by mixing up a little somethin’ somethin’.
6. Watermelon Drink Dispenser: It’s true. You can totally turn a watermelon into a drink dispenser.
7. Peppermint Pattie White Russian: Over the holidays, the dude would definitely mix up a peppermint pattie white russian, don’t you think?
8. Reese’s Peanut Butter Shooters: A shooter that tastes exactly like a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup inside a chocolate shot glass? Yes please.
9. Bottled Cocktails: For drinking on the go, get yourself a crown capper and you’ll be the most popular person at the park.
10. Spiked Chocolate Espresso: Created as a Black Friday pick-me-up, this little espresso packs a powerful punch.
11. Spike Your Starbucks: Speaking of a little booze with your coffee, we took classic holiday lattes and spiked ’em!
12. Pumpkin Cider Beertail: Not sure what to do with those leftover pumpkin beers from autumn? Sparkling cider, a slice of lemon, a cinnamon stick, and you’ve got a beertail.
13. Pumpkintini: Pumpkin Spice Latte in martini form. ‘Nuff said.
14. S’moretini: Looking to get your s’mores fix at the bar?
15. Classic Cocktail Ice Cream Floats: A Pimm’s Cup, White Russian, Berry Bellini, French 75, and Spiked Root Beer in float form.
16. Red Bull Candy Cocktails: Cocktails that taste exactly like Sweet Tarts, Starburst, Skittles, Sour Patch Kids, and Jolly Ranchers.
17. Beer Ice Cream Floats: For a more grownup ice cream float, beer it up.
18. Orange Pom Fizz: And last but not least, our New Year’s cocktail. Cheers!
What awesome cocktails did you make or drink this year? Tell us in the comments below.