With fall only days away, back-to-school shopping starts now! If you’re all about making that killer first impression with a fresh set of chic gadgets and school (or office) supplies, have we got the goods for you! This year, elevate traditional school tools with bright colors, pops of metallic and fun prints and patterns. And no, these back-to-school supplies aren’t just for kids. Scroll on for 28 super chic back-to-school supplies that prove that even adults can get in on the BTS fun.
1. ban.do Assorted Pencil ($10, pack of six): Revamp the ordinary number two pencil with this bright and colorful set of pencils with abstract gold detail. You’ll always look sharp and on top of your notes thanks to this cheery pencil set.
2. S’well Lily Wood Bottle ($25+): Stay hydrated no matter what you’re doing in school. Whether you’re working out at the gym or sitting in class, drink up using the stylish Lily Wood water bottle.
3. Anthropologie Leather Patchwork Pencil Case ($26): Choose between navy and wine-colored leather pouches for a classy way to store your favorite pens and pencils. The pencil case’s geo-patchwork design and metallic detail make this one modern-chic backpack essential.
4. Rifle Paper Co. Folk Pencil Set ($14, set of four): You won’t want to lend out your pencils when they look this good. Featuring four different patterns and prints, this folk pencil set will have you jotting down notes in undeniable style.
5. Casetify iPhone 6s Case ($40): Get ready to take class head on with this adorable phone case featuring a school-inspired print. Plus, it’s as durable as it is decorative, thanks to its impact-resistant outer shell.
6. Paper Source Blush Marble File Folders ($15, set of six): Avoid desktop clutter with this organizing tool. These blush marble file folders will help you sort and store your most important documents while adding to your workspace decor.
7. Poketo Pattern Gel Roller Pen ($7, sold separately): Choose from five classic stripe and dot designs for one fab writing utensil. Though sold separately, they’re so chic you’ll want one for every day of the week.
8. Poketo Minimalist Pencil Pouch ($24): This sleek and simple pencil pouch is the ideal case for minimalists. Its clean and unfettered look will show others you’re ready for school as a *totally* mature adult.
9. ban.do I Am Very Busy Power Bank ($54): Charge multiple devices on the go with this trusty power bank. You won’t ever have to worry about a dead or dying battery with the help of this power bank’s two USB outputs and impressive charging power.
10. Poppin Medium Metallic Journal ($11): Classy and elegant, this metallic finished journal is the stationery must-have come fall. Its modern gleam of copper will tie right into your autumn-inspired arsenal of back-to-school goodies.
11. Urban Outfitters White Marble Keyboard ($12): Instantly update your laptop with this undeniably elegant, marble-inspired keyboard cover. Aside from its stylish exterior, it might even protect your keys from an accidental drink spill.
12. ModCloth High and Tidy Desk Organizer ($12): Elevate your desk with this modern gold desk organizer. Featuring a chevron cutout design, this pen holder makes one modern desktop accessory.
13. Anthropologie USB Tassel Keychain ($30): Powerpoints and group projects will be a cinch with this USB tassel keychain. Though functional, its faux leather tassel design turns this mundane school tool into a fashionable bag accessory.
14. Anthropologie Crescent Pencil Cup ($24): Spruce up your workspace with this stylish desktop accessory. Like its imprinted set of wise words say: Tidiness is key to a tidy mind.
15. ModCloth Golden Rule of Communication Dry Erase Board ($30): Write down important reminders or scribble notes to your roommates on this gilded dry erase board. It’s even small enough to hang on your fridge or entryway wall so you and your friends won’t miss it.
16. Poketo Minimalist Folio Large ($58): Store your go-to class essentials in this minimalist pouch. Ideal for class and work, this chic folio will make it easy to juggle both effortlessly.
17. ban.do Hot Stuff Thermal Mug ($18): Take your morning cup of joe to go with this thermal mug featuring stylish gold lettering. Its design is every bit as cool and collected as you *wish* to be on the first day of school.
18. Kate Spade New York Keep It Together Acrylic Stapler ($28): Boring school supplies are a thing of the past with this fancy stapler. You can breathe new life into this everyday item with an acrylic and gold design.
19. Nation Union Marble Apple Watch Charging Dock ($119): Charge your Apple Watch with this sleek charging dock. The marble design will give your nightstand a touch of luxe.
20. Brydge iPad Air Keyboard Cover ($150): This beautifully crafted gold keyboard cover is honed from solid aluminum. Though sturdy, it promises not to hinder any of your laptop’s functions.
21. Urban Outfitters Marble Journal ($12): Whether you’re writing down notes or your feelings, this pretty li’l marble journal is where to do it. It includes an elastic strap to keep all your pages from accidentally folding/ripping inside your backpack or purse.
22. Kate Spade Strike Gold Desk Tray ($38): Your desk will have never felt so luxe with this gold desk tray sitting on top of it. Its mix of clear acrylic and gold accents turns your organized notes into a stylish statement.
23. The Primary Essentials Brass Ruler ($22): Don’t settle for flimsy plastic rulers. This brass ruler is equal parts practical and beautiful — making it a must-have on your list of back-to-school supplies.
24. Twelve South HiRise Smartphone/Tablet Dock ($60): This chic metal pedestal will literally *elevate* your charging routine. Its forward-thinking design makes hands-free calls, eye-level FaceTime and even playing music without blocked ports convenient.
25. Mi-Pac Rose Gold Backpack ($65): Get ready to turn heads with this glam rose gold backpack. Its shiny metallic exterior will definitely make a statement — setting you apart in a sea of black and white.
Which of these chic back to school goodies will you pick up? Follow us on Pinterest for more exciting must-have products!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.