1. Perler Beach Coasters Kit ($19): Yep, your favorite childhood craft is back. What better way to bring perler beads into the 21st century than by using them to make emojis? Scoop up the kit today and make these adorable coasters yourself.
2. Purrito T-Shirt ($24): Pssst — it’s probably a good idea to pick up this bestseller before we run out of stock :)
3. Smartphone Projector ($27): Do you dream of backyard movie viewings, too? Skip the $300 projector and pick up this genius gadget instead — it wirelessly projects videos from your iPhone. Now you can watch Orange is the New Black on the big screen — err, wall — instead.
4. DOG MILK Dip-Dyed Rope Leash Kit ($29): One of our latest kits happens to be this author’s favorite of all time. This dip-dyed dog leash kit was made in collaboration with Dog Milk, a division of Design Milk. Because we all need more dip-dyed goodies in our lives :)
5. Magnolia Ring Holder ($5): This uber-affordable holder is a simple and sweet way to display your rings.
6. Test Tube Salt Soak – Set of 3 ($12): These adorable bath salts might be just what your guest bathroom is missing.
7. Indigo Tie Dye Kit ($12): Sure, indigo dye is super in right now, but it’s also our genius solution to salvaging stained clothing. You know that white top that you adore with the unfortunate oil stain? Indigo dye it and it will be good as new.
8. Aviator Mirror Lens Sunglasses ($10): Because really, who *doesn’t* need a pair of badass aviators?
9. Bromance Knit Beverage Insulator ($10): Freakers FTW! You definitely need this cozy for your next trip to the beach.
10. Pineapple Bracelet ($16): We’re kind of obsessed with this playful and dainty bracelet.
11. BBQ Sauce Trio ($24): PSA: Please toss your two-year-old barbecue sauce from the back of the fridge and pick up this Carolina set.
12. Photography for Bloggers E-Class ($20): Calling all bloggers! Perfect your site’s photography with this super useful e-class.
13. Gold Bird Ring Holder ($13): Isn’t this the cutest lil’ ring holder you’ve ever seen?
14. Letterpress At Home E-Class ($20): Guess what! With the help of this e-class and its corresponding kit, you can now letterpress custom cards at home. How cool is that?
15. Tortilla + Bread Basket ($25): Meet the most beautiful tortilla basket you’ve ever seen, AKA the excuse you needed to throw that taco dinner party ASAP.
16. Brilliant Bracelet Tattoos – Set of 8 ($18): Embrace the flash-tat trend with some of the best tats in the business. Tattly is our go-to source for temporary tattoos, and they won’t leave you disappointed.
17. PocketMonkey ($12): Listen up — this gadget includes a bottle opener, orange peeler, screw drivers, wrenches and a phone kickstand, fits in your wallet *and* it’s TSA compliant. Your wallet just got a whole lot more useful.
18. Stars + Stripes Crew Socks ($10): What better way to feel patriotic head to toe? ;)
19. Cheer Up Tray ($20): Retro fonts + utility = one rad tray.
20. Vale Beaded Bracelet ($14): That’s right, this bracelet is reversible. We’re gonna have to DIY a copycat, ASAP.
21. Boardwalk Tattoos – Set of 8 ($15): Every day is a party when you add temporary tattoos to the mix. Especially temporary tattoos of hot dogs.
22. Knotted Jewelry Workshop ($10): Feelin’ knotty? Try out this fun e-class to learn how to make knotted jewelry just like the necklace pictured above.
23. DIY Sushi Rolls Kit ($20): Don’t be intimidated — this sushi kit comes with what you need to master the art of the sushi roll. Simply add sashimi or veggies and you’ve got yourself an impressive meal.
24. Pineapple Tote ($25): Can pineapples be a spirit animal? Because we’re really feelin’ this fruit lately.
25. Paper Flower Crown Kit ($19): If you’re big followers of us, you know that we’ve found an excuse to incorporate these paper flower crowns into MANY photo shoots. (Heck, even Turkey got in on the action!) Pick up the kit so you can rock your own crown all summer long.
26. Sriracha Bloody Mary ($8): Go ahead and try to go back to plain old bloody marys after you taste this mix. Just try.
27. SUGAR & CLOTH Gold Foil Tote ($19): These tote kits come with gold foil paint, AKA our absolute favorite DIY medium of late. Simply paint on transfer adhesive in any design, then lay sheets of gold foil over the glue. And voila, major bang for your buck.
28. Mya Bracelet ($28): Pick up this camp-nostalgic bracelet and fight hunger along the way — each bracelet provides a week’s worth of meals to a child in need.
29. Prisma Accessory Organizer ($15): Unlike most jewelry stands, this one stores hook *and* stud earrings, as wells as rings and bracelets. Plus, it will bring you one step closer to your #shelfie goals!
30. Yes Way Chardonnay Tote ($22): Wine lovers, this canvas tote is calling your name.
What’s your favorite 30-under-$30 item? Share with us in the comments below!