Whether your relationship or dating life is official or not, February 14th is right around the corner. The good news is it’s never too late to DIY a gift for your boo — even if it’s an anti-Valentine’s Day card. If you’re short on time and don’t want to grab a clever Valentine’s Day gift, don’t give up just yet. Indulge in the lovey dovey holiday with one of these 18 adorable 3D DIY Valentine’s Day cards that will have your S.O. feeling all the feels.
1. Wooly Be My Valentine?: This Valentine is as cute and cuddly as your cuddle buddy. Download the free printable, glue on some colorful pom poms of all different sizes, and voila! You’ve got yourself a wooly DIY. (via Hello, Wonderful)
2. Pop-Up Heart: Whip up a bunch of these pixel-inspired pop-up cards for all your favorites. Paired with some delicious chocolate and some sweet nothings, these cards will definitely show the L-O-V-E. (via Brit + Co)
3. String Heart Yarn Cards: Activate your Valentine’s sense of touch with some colorful texture in the ultimate symbol of love. All you need is yarn, thick card stock, a threading needle and a heart template. Bonus points if you use their favorite color. (via Brit + Co)
4. Honeycomb Valentine’s Day Card: This V-day card is cute, quirky and creative — just like your honey. Start your day together sunny-side up with an egg printable in pink or blue. Crack open a mini honeycomb ball and attach it with double-sided tape to fry up a statement over breakfast. (via Make and Tell)
6. LEGO Valentine’s Day Bling Hearts: Build upon the foundation of your love with a few spare LEGO pieces. Nothin’ says “be mine” quite like some bling, so add a little glitter to catch your honey pie’s eye. (via Kraft & Mint)
7. Wool You Be My Valentine?: No need to pull the wool over your date’s eyes. Cut to the chase with a DIY that’s direct and to-the-knitting-needle-point that you want them to be yours. This card goes particularly well with that new pair of mittens. (via Lauren Conrad)
9. I Love You This… Much!: Netflix and chill just isn’t the same without those furry little family members. Let your cat lover or dog person know how much the family time means to you with this super fun stretched-out cat or dog card. If they have both kinds of pets, make it a Cat-Dog card to include the whole family. (via Waffle Flower)
10. Spoon Buddies for Life: Tell your cuddle buddy how you really feel with this easy DIY and a spare utensil from your latest FroYo order. If spooning is one of your favorite pastimes, this DIY card is the one for you. Print out your free template and glue on a red or pink plastic spoon. If you don’t have a red or pink spoon, use nail polish to spiff it up. And maybe a little glitter… (via Kittenhood)
11. You Color My World: Was your life a little bit grayscale before you met your special someone? Brighten up Mr. or Miss Right’s world with this card, just like they did for you IRL. (via Waffle Flower)
12. Missing Puzzle Piece Card: Sit down to build a puzzle together and show that special someone that they hold a piece of your heart. Pro tip: Trace an actual puzzle piece for the best outline. (via Crea Bea Cards)
15. You’re My Perfect Match: If you can’t imagine being with anyone else, light your match’s fire with a DIY card. Use this free printable, then glue on a real match to set their heart ablaze. (via Julie Blanner)
16. Pop-Up Valentine Card: Let your creativity fly with pop-up heart balloons and mini bunting. Your boo will be so impressed with all the little details, they might even want to name those little paper cats. (via Lia Griffith)
17. You Are My Sparkle: If you’re spending the most romantic day of the year at a swanky jazz club, sparkles are a must. Glue glitter or sequins to this free template to set off a twinkle in your heartthrob’s eye. Feel free to glue them in the shape of a heart or both your initials for an extra bit of romance. (via Kittenhood)
18. Wild About You: This DIY is a perfect way to complement a day spent at the zoo. Bundle up to check out the big cats, then steal a kiss in the aquarium while you slide this into your cutie’s pocket. They’ll get the message before they even see the card. (via Lauren Conrad)
Did you LOVE what you saw? Follow us on Instagram for more sweet DIY Valentine’s Day inspiration!