Spring is right around the corner, but while you’re itching to take advantage of the warmer weather and new blooms, the season hasn’t quite kicked off. But that just means it’s time to start planning your first party for when the warm weather season finally rolls in. Whether you’re hosting a bridal or baby shower, or birthday party, it’s never too early to start looking for ways to celebrate. Scroll on to find trendy ideas for a garden party, tropical soiree, boho-inspired celebration, and (of course) unicorn-inspired shindig that will usher in all the magic of the season.
1. DIY Flower Balloons: Balloons are essential decor items for any party you’re planning to host this spring. DIY your own beautiful (and budget-friendly) flower balloons that are sure to bring a fresh flair to your next get-together. (via Design Improvised)
2. Garden Party Tablescape: No matter what type of event you’re hosting, a gorgeous tablescape is a must. Add greenery, a mouth-watering food selection, and a memorable centerpiece to make it the belle of the ball. (via Notey)
3. DIY Carnation Backdrop: Photo booths are a colorful way to let your guests capture memories during your event. This vibrant backdrop will make a sweet addition to any garden-themed party this spring. (via A Practical Wedding)
4. Floral Photo Backdrop: You can never have too many beautiful backdrops. Use this version for your photo booth, bar, or your head table. (via Design Love Fest)
5. Guest of Honor Seating: If you’re hosting a boho baby or bridal shower, create a seat for the guest of honor that is both chic and comfy. Add flowers and stunning fabrics to make the chair fit for a queen. (via Martha Stewart)
6. Outdoor Boho Tablescape: When hosting a boho-inspired party, the seating possibilities are endless. Add fluffy pillows, textured blankets, and string lights to your outdoor area to bring the vibe to life. (via One Kings Lane)
7. Teepee Lounge: Nothing says boho chic like a beautiful teepee lounge. Add decor elements (like framed photos!) inside that speak to the special occasion. (via Kara’s Party Ideas)
8. Boho Chic Photo Booth: This colorful photo booth is sure to bring the bohemian vibe in all of the snaps and photos from your event. (via Style Me Pretty)
9. Outdoor Tropical Decor: Keep the vibe relaxed at your next shindig by moving the party outside. Grab brightly colored blankets, palm tree printed pillows, and oversized umbrellas — now you’re on the way to a great tropical party. (via Kara’s Party Ideas)
10. Tropical Party Tablescape: An eye-catching tablescape always makes a great first impression. Add faux palm tree leaves, colorful cocktails, and a vibrant centerpiece to make it really pop. (via Sugar and Cloth)
13. Unicorn Party Tablescape: This beautiful tablescape combines your love of My Little Pony and bright decor. To add a touch of personalization, don’t forget to include on-theme cards to label the yummy treats. (via Kara’s Party Ideas)
14. Carousel Lane Rainbow Tassel Party Backdrop ($89): Whether you’re hosting a party for your favorite little unicorn or a girls’ night in, this backdrop will get the party started.
15. Cotton Candy Favors: Cotton candy is *always* a good idea! Put these out and your gal pals will be like kids in a candy store. (via The Alison Show)
16. With Glitter N Confetti Unicorn Piñata ($65): This adorable piñata will steal the show at your next unicorn party. Use the tiny one as a quirky party favor, centerpiece, or party prop.
Ready to host your first springtime party? Follow us on Pinterest for more gift ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.