It’s Halloween weekend. If you don’t have plans yet, you’ll for sure get a last-minute invite to a party, which means you need a last-minute costume. Have no fear, though, because we’ve got five super easy celebrity costumes that you can whip up in a few hours, mostly with stuff you have around the house — and you don’t need to be a DIY expert to get them done!
1. Lady Gaga’s Joanne Look: Easy, right? Take an old pair of jeans and cut them thigh high. Add your favorite tee or body suit and an oversized fedora. It’ll be a perfect image of the pop singer.
2. Kylie Jenner: Feeling lazy? How about some sportswear, like a sports bra and running shorts — matchy matchy, natch — with a men’s XL hoodie on top? Pair the look with some lucite heels and you’re all set. King Kylie’s sexy athleisure look isn’t going anywhere any time soon, and is so easy to borrow from, you probably have everything you need in your closet right now.
3. Miley Cyrus: ’90s throwback oversize tee? Check. Bell bottoms or overalls? Check. Head over to your local craft store and buy a handful of beads and get to making some plastic jewelry (but don’t bother with that engagement ring). Stick some plastic jewels on your face and throw your tongue out for good measure. Happy hippy in the house!
4. Hillary Rodham Clinton: HRC, the HBIC! Be the first female president (we’re hopeful, okay?) by pulling out your favorite power suit and pairing it with a bold statement necklace and some practical heels. Then strut your way to the Oval Office.
5. Beyoncé: The oversized hat was the statement piece of Queen Bey’s summer look. She rocked it with body suits and with boleros. As long as you have the giant hat that covers your face, you’re good to go, whether you rock a shiny menswear suit or an itty bitty one piece. #Slay
What are some of your last minute Halloween costume ideas? Tell us @BritandCo!
(Photos via Dimitrious Kambouris/Brian Bedder/Justin Sullivan/Andreas Rentz/Getty)