There are some seriously insane outfits roaming the red carpet at this year’s VMAs, but in between all the craziness, there were several moments of tenderness, as well, as couples like Nicki Minaj and Meek Mills turned heads with their sweet demeanor. Even America’s favorite betrothed pair, Michael Phelps and Nicole Johnson, were on hand to bring the “awwws!” Check out out the pairs we couldn’t take our eyes off of as they made their way into the venue side by side.
1. Nev Schulman and Laura Perlongo: By far the couple making the biggest splash on the red carpet, it was all we could do NOT to stare at Laura Perlongo’s growing baby bump: With doting soon-to-be-dad Nev Schulman at her side, the pair certainly wasn’t shy about showing it off, and our eyes simply wouldn’t let go of the visual. (Photo via Larry Busacca/Getty)
2. Nicki Minaj and Meek Mills: Forget their outfits: We couldn’t look away from Nicki and Meek due to the absolutely adorable PDA the pair displayed. We were grinning just as hard as they were! (Photo via Jamie McCarthy/Getty)
3. Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West: Lookin’ casual in a plain white tee (not much of a surprise; the man DID wear jeans to the Met Gala, after all), Kanye protectively held onto his lady Kim Kardahsian West, who, btdubs, TOTALLY threw us for a loop. As of last night, she was all blonde mermaid waves, twinning with her sister Khloe, and tonight, she’s back to brunette as if the whole thing was just a dream. (Was it a dream, Kim?) (Photo via Jamie McCarthy/Getty)
4. DJ Khaled and Nicole Tuck: Nev and Laura weren’t the only parents showing off their bump on the carpet: DJ Khaled and fiancée Nicole Tuck were also proud parents-to-be with a sweet belly rub for the camera. How adorable! (Photo via Jamie McCarthy/Getty)
5. Ashley Graham and Justin Ervin: Ashley Graham and husband Justin Ervin looked so dapper, they could’ve been headed to a Great Gatsby-themed party, and we loved every second of it. (Photo via Jamie McCarthy/Getty)
6. Snooki and JWoww: Okay, okay, so they’re not technically a couple, but these two are always better together, no? (Photo via Jamie McCarthy/Getty)
7. Michael Phelps and Nicole Johnson: America’s sweethearts were on hand at the VMAs, beaming for the camera as only they can. (Photo via Jamie McCarthy/Getty)
8. Alicia Keys and Swizz Beats: Alicia and husband Swizz were all smiles as they walked the red carpet arm in arm, giving Nicki and Meek a run for their money in the uber-cute department. (Photo via Jamie McCarthy/Getty)
Who wins your vote for cutest couple? Let us know over @BritandCo!
(Photo via Jamie McCarthy/Getty)