There are certain ingredients we use all the time to maintain our healthy lifestyle, so we always stock up. These staples help us form lean muscle, boost our metabolism, keep us feeling energized, and give us a natural glow. Take a peek in our pantry!
1. Tone It Up Protein: Eating plenty of protein is essential for boosting your metabolism, forming sexy lean muscles, and getting glowing skin and healthy hair. We keep Tone It Up Protein in our pantry at all times to add to our smoothies, whip up pancakes and muffins, and make so many other amazing healthy snacks. Our Tone It Up Protein is plant-based, gluten-free, dairy-free, non-GMO, and made with all clean ingredients. You can get it at Target too!
2. Coconut Flakes: Want to make your meals even more Insta worthy? Try sprinkling a few of these tasty little flakes on top of your smoothies and smoothie bowls. You’ll be sippin’ on a tropical paradise!
3. Coffee: No pantry is complete without a thorough supply of java. We start every day with an espresso! Check out our fave healthy coffee recipes HERE. If you’re not a coffee girl, keep your favorite tea on hand.
4. Tone It Up Bars: These are the perfect snack to grab if you’re running out the door or need a quick post-workout snack. We always keep them in our purses, gym bags, and desk drawers at the office. Tone It Up Bars are made with simple, clean, non-GMO, and gluten-free ingredients to nourish your beautiful body. You can also get them at Target.
5. Coconut Oil Spray: We use coconut oil spray in all of our baking. Coconut oil is an amazing source of medium chain triglycerides (AKA MCT). These are the healthy fats that fuel your brain and boost your skin’s natural glow. Check out more on coconut oil’s health perks HERE.
6. Cacao Nibs: These are an absolute must for chocolate lovers like us! Cacao can even boost your mood by balancing hormone levels. We put cacao nibs in smoothies or sometimes just snack on them.
7. Chickpeas: Toss these into your salads or make your own hummus. You can even use them to bake muffins — these Blondie Muffins are a total dream! Chickpeas are an amazing source of protein and fiber to keep you feeling satisfied all day long.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar is a powerhouse ingredient. It’s made from fermented apples, which means it’s full of the good bacteria we need to slim down, prevent sickness, and keep our hearts healthy. We have a shot with ACV every morning. Check out some of our fave DIY drinking vinegars HERE.
9. Chia Seeds: Sprinkling about one tablespoon of chia seeds into your smoothies or yogurt is an amazing way to add fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, and a delicious crunch to your meals. Try our Pick Me Up Chia Seed Pudding for a healthy snack. We like to prep it on Sundays for the week.
Thanks for taking a look in our pantry with us! We have tons more delicious recipes and nutrition advice in our Tone It Up Nutrition Plan. Join the plan and you’ll immediately gain access to thousands of slimming recipes. Plus, we lay everything out for you — what to eat, when, and how it all works to help you reach your goals!
(Photos via Tone It Up)