Before winter comes screeching to a halt and we start envisioning our shimmering summer hair filled with highlights and those coveted beachy waves, let’s back up for a second and remind ourselves that snow season is still here and we should seriously seize the day (or at least the opportunity to rock some divine winter hair). Find your inner snow bunny with these nine (helmet ready!) hairstyles that’ll have you looking fierce from the slopes to the lodge. Pack your parka and skis and hit the mountains ASAP!
1. Braided Half Knot: Give your regular half knot a little boost and some extra stability for your next alpine getaway. This ‘do proves that just because you’re doing something sporty doesn’t mean you’re not a lazy girl at heart. (via Karen Rosalie)
2. Boxer Braids: Slide down the slopes with a pair of badass boxer braids. Though these adorably tight braids have been around for ages, boxer braids are definitely having their moment and we’re kinda obsessed. Did we mention it’s the perfect style for second (or third or forth) day hair? (via @yourstruly.christinemarie)
3. Straight + Sleek: Just because you’re getting a workout doesn’t mean you have to sport a messy ‘do. Look runway ready as you run down the mountain in a super straight style (parted in the middle) with a blunt cut. (via @thecutlife)
4. Front Row Braid: Create a romantic winter ‘do by pairing a low pony with simple front row braids. This hairstyle is perfect for drinks at the lodge or going hard on those double black diamonds. (via Barefoot Blonde)
5. Rope Braid: This style is for the lazy snow bunny looking to chill at the lodge. Rock this crazy quick rope braid (aka this winter’s answer to second day hair) while sipping hot coco and cozying up by the fire. (via Brit + Co)
8. Loose Dutch Braids: For the short haired gals coming down the mountain, give your hairstyle new life with this 10 minute ‘do, great for hitting the slopes or grabbing some post-workout beers. (via Brit + Co)
Show us your slope style by tagging us on Instagram!