Christmas will be here before we know it. Rather than letting the stress of holiday shopping, gift wrapping, menu planning, cooking and traveling get to you, it’s important to treat yourself daily. That’s the beauty of the advent calendar. We already found 30 advent calendars to DIY, but if you’re in the market for one that’s ready to go, you’re in luck. Whether you’re picking one up for the kids or treating yourself, we’ve got 14 advent calendars to bring a bit of holiday cheer, one mini-gift at a time.
1. Home for the Holidays Advent Calendar ($18): How adorbs are the illustrations on this woodland creature calendar? Instead of gifts, this one’s filled with tidbits of holiday trivia, which make perfect conversation starters.
2. Large Woodburned Advent Calendar ($139): Let’s just admire the time, talent and workmanship that went into creating each individual design of this gorgeous calendar.
3. TopShop Jewelry Advent Calendar ($45): Who doesn’t want to wake up to a new piece of jewelry every morning leading up to Christmas?
4. Goodie Bag Advent Calendar ($49): We’re compiling a list of mini treats to squeeze into this garland of burlap pouches. Any suggestions?
5. Benefit Cosmetics Candy Coated Countdown ($90): This set is a makeup maven’s dream. If you’re a long-time Benefit gal or looking to try some of their cult classics, this calendar is for you.
6. West Elm Village Advent Calendar ($24): Here’s a perfect way to house tiny holiday gifts. Create your own mini Christmas village with these colorful elf-sized homes.
7. The Best of The Body Shop Advent Calendar ($75): Keep your skin moisturized and smelling delicious all December long with this advent calendar from The Body Shop. With lotions, lip balms and body wash in scents like Glazed Apple and Frosted Cranberry (just to name a few), it’ll be hard to open one at a time.
8. Ciaté Mini Mani Manor Advent Calendar ($60): 24 highly pigmented, super glittery mini bottles of nail polish — if opening a window to a new color and sporting a different shade to the office becomes our new morning routine this December, we’d wake up a half hour earlier for that.
9. Starbucks 2014 Advent Calendar ($30): Adorable tins filled with Starbucks chocolates AND a $5 mini Starbucks gift card? Sign us up! (After all, we’ve been meaning to try the Chestnut Praline Latte.) Plus, we get to reuse the magnetic chalkboard and mini tins for craft supplies, spices or buttons.
10. Pottery Barn Telluride Natural Advent Calendar ($55): If it’s your baby’s first Christmas this year, this delicate advent calendar is meant to be hung in the nursery.
11. Topshop Nutcracker Advent Calendar ($30): Calling all charm collectors. You’ll twirl every day you open a new one to add to your bracelet with this countdown calendar.
12. The Land of Nod Silver + Gold Sterling Advent Calendar ($49): The different sized pockets of this children’s advent calendar let you get creative with which treats you’ll deliver each day. We love the metallic designs on each pocket.
13. Nostalgic Vintage Style Advent Calendar Set of 25 Paper Boxes ($29): Stack these handmade boxes any way you like, or include them in an Elf on the Shelf scavenger hunt. Either way, they’re a lovely addition to your charming Christmas decor.
14. Jo Malone Advent Calendar ($392): While it’s a mega splurge, if luxury perfumes and lotions are your mojo, this advent calendar is for you. You’ll be set for the rest of 2015 with all the ultra-decadent treats tucked into these tiny drawers.
How are you counting down the holidays? Leave us a comment!