Hey, all you movie buffs: We’ve got some great news for you. In honor of the iTunes store’s 10-year anniversary of movie selections, Apple is giving us all 10 HD movies for $10. Score!
Now, it’s not just any 10 movies you want. Apple has put together six packages of 10 movies from five BIG US studios. The offer is only valid until the end of today, so you’re going to have to jump on this. But no worries; we’ve made it as easy as possible for you. Here are the six packages and everything you can get:
1. Sony Pictures includes Easy A, Julie & Julia and The Social Network.
2. Universal Studios includes Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Knocked Up and The Adjustment Bureau.
3. Paramount includes Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, The Wolf of Wall Street and Up in the Air.
4. Warner Bros. includes Magic Mike, The Hangover and Sex and the City: The Movie.
5. Lionsgate 1 includes The Perks of Being a Wallflower, No Country for Old Men and Twilight.
6. Lionsgate 2 includes The Hunger Games, Mud and The Queen.
If this doesn’t give you an excuse for a binge fest, we don’t know what will. We know it’s only Monday, but we’re already making our weekend plans. We’re inviting over our friends for 20 straight hours of the ultimate movie marathon and not letting anyone leave until we’ve seen all 10 movies. You’re invited!
Which 10 movies are you scooping up? Let us know @BritandCo!
(h/t 9-to-5 Mac; featured photo via Sony Pictures)