If you haven’t signed up for Amazon Prime yet, the holidays are pretty much… prime time! At the very least, go for the 30-day trial and load up on all those last minute holiday gifts you totally forgot to buy. We know you thought you’d get to it, but it’s already December 19th, you leave to head home on the 21st, and boom, suddenly it’s the 25th! Yeah. That’s about to happen.
But fear not, we’ve treasure hunted our way through Amazon Prime and found an incredible collection of 20 gifts you can still get in time for the holidays.
1. Gold French Press ($70): This gorgeous piece by Bodum brews 8 cups of coffee at a time in just 4 minutes.
2. Pantone Blue Mugs, Set of 6 ($85): What better way to serve your coffee than in design-y colorful Pantone mugs?
3. Shot Flask ($25): It’s a flask with a shot glass built into it. Done.
4. Blooming Teapot Gift Set ($16): So pretty!
5. Moccasin Slippers ($30 and up): No one can resist a furry pair of moccasin slippers.
7. Cassiopea Rocks Glass, Set of 4 ($15): Love the crystal-like shape of these rocks glasses.
8. Soprano Ukulele ($47): You definitely have a friend or sibling who always talks about wanting to learn to play the ukulele.
10. Pendleton Blankets ($174 and up): Cozy, chic, and cabin-friendly all at the same time.
12. Staub Round Teapot ($130): A gorgeous piece to keep permanently on your stovetop.
13. Design Your Own Yo-Yo ($14): DIY yo yo! So fun.
14. Hunter Short Boots ($110): This short variety of Hunters is a must for winter and early spring.
15. Brooklyn Brew Beer-Making Kit ($40): If you can drink it, you can learn how to brew it!
16. Pop Phone Handset ($10 and up): This will NEVER get old. Seriously.
17. Boombotix Wireless Speaker ($60): A little critter who rocks out? We’re in.
18. Snow Cone Cart ($150): That’s right. A 53-inch snow cone cart!
19. Glitter iPhone Cases, Set of 4 ($10): Love glitter as much as we do?
20. White Chairs, Set of 2 ($135): And finally, a pair of modern, minimal chairs for the new homeowners on your list.
Where do you turn for last minute holiday shopping? Let us know in the comments below!