Engagement season is over, which means wedding planning season is in full swing and it’s time to get crackin’ on planning your spring or summer nuptials. Now that you’ve picked out your non-traditional wedding dress and completed your modern wedding registry must-haves, you need to round up all the nitty-gritty details to throw the gorgeous wedding you’ve always dreamed of. If you have all the fabulous ideas without the organizational means to get there, worry not! Here are Amazon’s top five wedding planners to help you pull off one heck of a wedding.
1. The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner (Revised Edition) by Carley Roney ($18): Looking to throw the *ultimate* wedding? Then this modern-day organizer and planner is a necessity. The revised edition to #1 Best Seller The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner dishes out the most useful tips and planning tools from the go-to wedding website The Knot. It comes complete with worksheets, checklists, etiquette, timelines, answers to frequently asked questions and EVERYTHING else you can think of.
2. The Wedding Planner and Organizer by Mindy Weiss ($30): Celebrity planner and author of The Wedding Book, Mindy Weiss does not disappoint with this incredibly detailed wedding guide. From shopping guides to cheat sheets, this have-it-all organizer leaves no stone unturned, leaving you and your S.O. with some peace of mind.
3. A Practical Wedding Planner by Meg Keene ($20): Sure, Pinterest boards are a fantastic wedding resource. But, how can you transform those beautiful photos into a reality? Keene helps engaged couples do just that. From its practical charts and spreadsheets to its fluff-free suggestions, this planner is one you’ll want to make your dreams come true (within your budget).
4. The Bride’s Essential Wedding Planner: Deluxe Edition by Amy Nebens ($25): If you’re looking for a personal wedding consultant who’s stocked with up-to-date information and brimming with money-saving advice, look no further. The Bride’s Essential Wedding Planner will have you on top of your wedding planning game without the expense of an actual consultant. With this baby, you’ll feel as if wedding planning shouldn’t ever feel this easy.
5. All the Essentials Wedding Planner: The Ultimate Tool for Organizing Your Big Day by Alison Hotchkiss ($35): From everything concerning your ceremony to seating, keeping an eye on all the wedding essentials becomes a cinch with this planning essential. The handy hard-back binder comes complete with tabs to keep your resources easy to find and makes sure you’re always prepared when dealing with vendors. With this chic planner, you can say goodbye to stressed and hello to impressed!
Which of these best-selling wedding planners will you use for your ultimate wedding? Tweet and follow us @BritandCo for more wedding advice and inspo!