At least that’s what beauty mogul and browficianado Kylie Jenner wanted to explore, so she sought professional face reader Jean Haner to do a reading on her and the rest of the KarJenner clan’s iconic arches.
It was so fun & fascinating to read the meanings of Kardashian sisters' eyebrows! https://t.co/Y5gfDe71V1
— Jean Haner (@jeanhaner) October 10, 2016
“You guys know how obsessed I am with eyebrows,” Kylie recently wrote on her blog and app. “I was looking at a photo of me and my sisters recently, and I couldn’t believe how different our brows are — like, no one has the same shape!”
While it’s true that the Kardashian and Jenner sisters all wear their brows a little differently, they do share some pretty sweet face-framers. Check out what each of their brows say about them — and what yours say about you!
1. Kylie: Jean says that Kylie’s Instagram-perfect full brows show that she “tends to be pretty sure she’s correct in her outlook and her decisions, even if other people disagree with her,” and that she has “a clarity of mind that many people can lack.” Sounds about right for a teenage bazillionaire!
2. Kendall: The more natural and diagonal shape of Kendall’s brows indicates quickness of thought and decision making.
3. Kourtney: The more rounded and high-arched the brow, the more kindness, good taste and strong principles a person possesses, according to Jean.
4. Kim: Kim’s long, strong brows represent “a woman who knows what she wants and how she’s going to get it,” and a “well-organized, logical mind.” We’d say this one is weirdly accurate!
5. Khloe: Jean says Khlo’s brow curves indicate an analytical mind and confirm a person’s value for their relationships.
As different as their brows and personalities may be, we’ve gotta say — that last point applies to the entire notoriously close KarJenner crew.
Whose brows most closely resemble your own? Tweet us over @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via @kendalljenner)