Now that summer is firmly in the past, it’s time to celebrate the new season with new fall arrivals that let you enhance your Halloween decor with plenty of feel-good vibes. Especially perfect for switching things up without a huge commitment, home accessories add big design in small packages to take you through winter and beyond. Featuring candy-coated colors, organic accents and all kinds of whimsy, the Anthropologie Home fall line helps you keep your style up to date this season. But be warned: You might find it a tad impossible to leave without making a purchase (or five).
1. Assorted Mini Latte Bowl Set ($24, set of six): Not only are these bowls cute and colorful, but they’re practical too. Use ’em as candy dishes for your fall festivities or be greeted by their vibrancy for hot oatmeal on a chilly morning.
2. Ceramic Melon Knob ($8): New knobs are a quick, easy and affordable way to spice up any room. If the change in seasons has you pining for a style update, this is a great way to start.
3. Swirled Bud Vase ($28): These bud vases make adorable accents in a warm, organic package. Plus, they’re perfectly in line with this season’s color trends.
4. Jovana Soap Dish ($14): The devil is in the details, and these little soap dishes are details at their loveliest. Add them to a sink that could use an extra splash of color.
5. Celestial Shimmer Glass Candle ($30-$78): ‘Tis the season for curling up to cozy candlelight. Add shimmery warmth to your space with these sparkling little delights.
6. Autumnwood Candles ($18-$36): If you prefer your candles with less shimmer and more shine, look no further. These copper beauties provide the perfect amount of bling.
7. Slivered Geode Coaster ($14): As cooler temperatures start to drive you indoors, it becomes more and more important to bring the outdoors in. Good crystal vibes with a dash of shimmer? Yes, please.
9. Dottie Honey Pot ($20): What’s cuter than this honey pot? Nothing. Nothing at all. Even if you don’t like honey, this little cub belongs in your kitchen’s corner.
10. Gleaming Hourglass ($18-$34): Begin the holiday countdown in style. An old-fashioned hourglass with modern details is a great way to add intrigue to a plain space.
11. Multi-Dotted Rug ($98-$1,598): Gray winter days beg for more color. Punch up your color scheme and add depth to your decor with this adorable rug.
12. Keila Curtain ($68-$98): Speaking of color, these curtains are full of it. Bring your room to life with these vibrant yet breezy curtains.
13. Brass Mirror Shelf ($38): Functional, pretty and gilded, this is a gorgeous addition to any room that could use a bit more reflection. Plus, it’ll house your toothbrush, jewelry or any other small essential looking for a new home.
14. Lindy Napkin Set ($32): Nothing says you’re a grown up like cloth napkins. Show off your adulting skills at your next dinner party with these playfully stylish fabrics.
15. Winding Course Table Lamp ($248): A fresh take on an old staple, this table lamp will light up any home office. Or bedroom. Or living room. Or anywhere else that would benefit from a bit more brightness in the dark days of winter.
16. Solar System Wall Art ($78): Light and airy, this piece will add visual interest without overwhelming your space. And with its classic colors and delicate design, it’s the perfect addition to nearly any aesthetic.
17. Highbar Jewelry Stand ($38): Holy organization! This piece will save you hours of necklace detangling while providing dazzling decor for your dresser. The built-in earring rack ought to save you time hunting down a matched pair too.
18. Lariat Hanging Frame ($38): Add a little drama to an ordinary wall with these nostalgic hanging frames. The matching pegs make them just the right combination of sweet and striking.
19. Eclectic Tamsin Dining Chair ($108): Party in the front, business in the back. Stylish, minimal seating in rainbow colors is the perfect way to exhilarate your design this fall without going over the top.
20. Felted Orbit Mobile ($76): Mobiles aren’t just for kids! And thank goodness, because if they were, you wouldn’t be able to call this colorful treasure your own.
21. Cactus Light ($110): A little whimsy goes a long way. Illuminate your nights and style your days with this playful and prickly lamp.
22. Hunee Towel Collection ($48-$78): This. Towel. Is. So. Pretty. And it’ll look uber gorgeous as your brand new bathroom brightener.
23. Lula Mena Coverta Pillow ($78): Candy-coated colors make the world a better place, and these throw pillows wear them perfectly. The juicy hues paired with crisp, clean patterns will make couch days that much cozier.
24. Solena Vase ($48-$78): No matter the season, fresh flowers make it better. And there’s no home for them more fitting than these beautiful painted vases.
25. Hammered Brass Bath Tumbler ($32): Retro accents are popping up all over the place this season. If you’re not quite ready to go all-in with the trend, try just a dash with these practical wall mounts.
Looking for more ways to make your house a home this fall? Check us out on Pinterest!
Brit+Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.