If fashion does one thing right, it’s switching up the hemline of a skirt or dress. By now, we’ve all tried out the mini, midi and maxi trends, and heck, even scalloped edges. Are you a little bored of these and want to try something new? It’s time to check out asymmetrical hemlines. It’s the new cut that we’re obsessed with. Take a peek at 15 of our soon-to-be favorites.
1. Truly You Wrap Dress ($61): This purple hue packs a big punch, and we love it. Pair this short sleeve shift dress with your favorite pair of pumps for a classic look, or booties for an edgier vibe.
3. Titanium Midi Skirt ($71): If this isn’t the definition of an asymmetrical hemline, then we don’t know what is. We love the contrast of black and bright shades of blue in this mini-meets-midi skirt.
4. Animal Print T-Shirt Dress ($67): What’s better than an asymmetrical hemline? Pairing it with a mismatched panel, too! Take this animal print t-shirt stunner, for example.
5. Red Jagged Skirt ($58): Say hello to your new favorite go-to skirt. Pair with a simple gray t-shirt for a laid back look.
7. Wrap Over Mini Skirt ($23): Don’t you love the feeling of finding a piece you have to have at the right price? That’s how we felt when we found this wrap skirt for under $25. *adds to cart*
9. Drape Up Asymmetrical Skirt ($13): Not only are we totally into the turquoise hue of this asymmetrical skirt, but we also really like the wrapped look it has going on. Pair with your favorite wedges for a night-time look on the weekend.
10. Crossover Striped Mini Skirt ($91): When you can’t decide whether black and white or full on color is the best choice, why not just wear both? Slip on some black tights to make this skirt fall appropriate.
11. Asymmetric Split Pencil Skirt ($18): Now THIS is how to do high-low during the cooler months. Ditch your flowy skirt and opt for something a little more structured for a look you’ll love.
13. Color Block Pencil Dress ($33): Is your work wardrobe in need of a little TLC? Add this color block dress to your Casual Friday stack STAT.
14. Silk Skort ($140): Yes, this bright yellow is the epitome of a summer color, but we think you can rock it all year long if it’s paired with the right outfit. Pull on your favorite riding boots and a long cardi to transition this piece to fall.
Do you like the asymmetrical hemline trend? What’s your favorite piece? Let us know in the comments below.