Celebs have been putting chefs to shame with their homemade creations lately — some so much so that they become chefs of sorts themselves. Just look at Chrissy Teigen’s cookbook, or Sarah Michelle Gellar’s Foodstirs creations! They’re not the only ones — far from it, in fact. This week alone, Audrina Patridge made a delightful meal with the help of her sis while Rachel Bilson and Geri Haliwell made some extra delectable-looking desserts. See what they whipped up along with the best celeb DIYs of the week below!
1. Audrina Patridge: Potential movie-star-to-be Audrina Patridge has been cooking up a storm since she and fiancé Corey Boham discovered food delivery service HelloFresh, but this week she’s found a new cooking partner in crime: sister Casey Loza. “She loves cooking as much as I do and was so impressed by the delicious vegan recipe we got to make. Perfect way to spend quality sister time together.” We couldn’t agree more!
2. Piper Perabo: The Coyote Ugly star proved she’s not only a talented actress, but a rather darn good painter as well, showing off these impressive floral watercolor pieces. With no caption on either one, Piper lets her talent speak for itself.
3. Geri Haliwell: Geri put her knowledge of all things spice (particularly ginger, natch) to good use in the kitchen, dishing up what she calls crackle cakes. Mmmm!
4. Britney Spears: Brit took some time out from working on what is very likely a new album and some housekeeping to share some of her son’s artwork, writing, “While I was in the office today going through weekly to-do lists, I found this. My son is really into Japanese anime and creates these elaborate figures. He managed to find a way to turn me into one of his characters! He knows I like my face to be covered, so he gracefully covered one side of my face with my hair. I am a very proud mom. My son is a true artist!!!” VERY cool, to say the least.
5. Rachel Bilson: Our mouths are totally watering just looking at this banana pudding former The O.C. star Rachel Bilson whipped up for her family, so we can only imagine how good it actually tastes! “#brothersweddingweek,” she shares.
6. Hilary Duff: While Hilary Duff had an epic DIY fail last week when she attempted a grilled cheese, it looks like she got it right earlier this week when she concocted some drinks for a friend’s b-day party. “We finally figured out how to make big girl drinks with @casamigos!” she writes. Hey, if at first you don’t succeed, try, try again!
7. Krysten Ritter: Though Krysten admittedly didn’t paint this adorbs picture of her pooch Mikey by herself, she was clearly on hand to watch the artistic process in action. “In LOVE with this portrait of Mikey that’s in the works from @ashleyomara_art!!! MUST HAVE IT!!!”
8. Kelly Cutrone: The PR powerhouse took advantage of the nice weather and made her own art using what appears to be sidewalk chalk, writing, “We do Voodoo!”
Would you try a home delivery service like the one Audrina uses? Let us know over @BritandCo!
(Photo via Jason Kempkin/Getty)