Whether you’ve just started a business in college with your BFFs or are looking to quit your job and make a dramatic career shift, finding the right business cards can be crucial to making a lasting impression. Now that we’ve made our #girlboss-approved gold-leaf business card holder, we’re on the hunt for the perfect business cards to fill that baby up. Here are 10 of our favorite creative designs.
1. Bright and Bold: This is a business card that just feels good in your hands. Combining letterpress technology with a beautiful pallet of bright colors, this card by Jukebox says you’re ready to face any challenge with a smile.
2. Kathryn Selbert Custom Illustrated Business Cards ($40): Although it may be tempting to slap your cutest selfie on your business stationery, there’s probably a better way to get recognized. For instance, try a personalized custom illustrated portrait by designer Katheryn Selbert. It’s chic, adorable and super memorable (thanks to you putting a name with a face for ’em!).
3. Simply Print LA Watercolor Design ($15): No one will ever forget your name with this sweet watercolor typography design by Simply Print LA.
4. Jukebox Paper Bag Business Cards (quoted price by request): Don’t settle for a boring business card. This handmade beauty combines functionality with a quirky design to make sure all of your customers know that you’re a creative thinker.
6. Sunlit Letterpress Calligraphy Business Cards ($100+): With tons of customizable options including gorgeous color choices, this handcrafted calligraphy business card is perfect for doers and makers.
7. The Design Label Ocean and Pink Business Card Template ($9): Subtle and effortless, this cool abstract business card design will bring your personal brand to new heights.
8. Nova Donna Pop Geometric Business Card Template ($10): Ideal for someone who wants a little more info on their business cards, this spring-friendly design might even make your coworkers jealous.
9. Bittersweet Design Boutique Modern Photographer Business Cards ($10): If bright colors aren’t your jam, the striking design of this black and white business card definitely makes it a great option.
10. Print and Grain Custom Letterpress Business Card ($275): Combining an adorable graphic with a bold choice in color just around the edge, this business card design strikes the perfect balance of whimsical and to-the-point.
Which business card design do you like the best? Tweet us by mentioning @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.