The Bachelor finale is finally here, and we couldn’t be more excited/depressed. As we bid farewell to our favorite Monday night show, we get to witness controversial bachelor Nick find his one true love. Whether you’re watching with one of your BFFs or your entire #girlsquad, we have an awesome list of tips to help you host a watch party your fellow rose lovers are sure to adore.
1. My Sassy Life Bachelor and Wine Tank Top ($22): Everyone knows what Monday is made for, and it sure as heck isn’t work. Use this cute tee as a party favor for the ultimate Bachelor fan.
2. Sparkling Strawberry Martini: No season of The Bachelor is complete without a guest appearance from strawberries and Champagne. This sparkling martini is a fun spin on the romantic duo. Get ready, ’cause you and your gal pals are sure to pop, fizz, and clink the night away. (via Hunger Thirst Play)
3. DIY Rose Wall: You and your best girls may not be accepting Nick’s rose, but don’t let that stop you from smelling the roses. Grab washi tape, fresh roses (or fake to save some $$), and your creativity — you’ll have a floral backdrop to capture all of your finale reactions! (via Brit + Co)
4. Love and Lion Team Nick The Bachelor Tattoos ($20): After Nick’s few failed attempts at love, we’re ready to see him find the one. Before the finale starts, have your best girls tattoo these on their wrists to show their love for Nick is real real.
5. Will You Accept This Rose Framed Chalkboard: Here’s a great addition for any tablescape or dessert bar. To make this golden beauty, all you’ll need is a thin piece of chalkboard, a frame, and gold spray paint. Before you know it, you’ve got a new decor piece to use for this party and beyond. (via Kara’s Party Ideas)
6. Printable Bachelor Bingo Boards ($8): Nothing makes a viewing party more fun than playing a game! Let these printable bingo boards bring the excitement as you watch Nick give away his final rose.
7. The Sticker Party The Bachelor Stickers ($7): Looking for a party favor your watch party guests will love? Look no further than these adorable Bachelor-inspired stickers. Whether your gal pals are epic organizers or just love a great sticker, these cute designs are sure to wow.
9. Xo AS Engagement Ring Balloon ($10): If Nick likes it, then he better put a ring on it! Team Raven and Team Vanessa can both agree we’re ready to see Nick live happily ever after. Use this balloon as a photo prop or table accessory — the possibilities are endless.
10. Be There in Five Bachelor Viewing Party Decorative Doormat ($38): Before your gal pals step foot into your shindig, be sure they ask themselves if they came for the right reason (read: wine).
11. Sugarfina Kiss and Tell All Sugar Lips ($8): This sweet treat will give your girls a sugar high on their way home! It’s a work night, so they just might need a little post-finale pick me up.
13. Taryn Illustrates Printable Here for the Right Reasons Print ($3): Use this print on your bar cart or tablescape to play up the Bachelor theme of your watch party. Before the party is over, play a quick game of trivia and give the winner this lovely print as a parting gift.
14. Hakuna Moscato Designs Will You Accept This Rose Wine Glass ($9+): Yes, we will accept this rosé. Use this glass to serve your signature watch party cocktail, and have your gal pals take home the glass as a keepsake from a special night!
Ready to host your next watch party? Follow us on Pinterest for more gift ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.