From when we grab our morning coffee until the time we walk through our front door again, we are always on the go. Alwayyyyys. In the hustle and bustle of everything, it’s so easy to skip over a planned dinner or order takeout. Frozen meals and processed food no more. We bring you 16 baked dinners with 10 ingredients or less. Yes, you read that correctly. Now, let’s see what’s for dinner, shall we?
2. Miso-Ginger Oven Baked Salmon: This is a beautiful masterpiece, and it’s hard to believe it’s made with only nine ingredients. Salmon can be cooked tons of ways, and we love this take with miso and ginger. (via Everyday Feasts)
4. Baked Pecan Chicken: With a sweet taste and a crunchy bite, this chicken is sure to be a hit at your next dinner party. Chopped pecans, specks of parsley and dashes of chili powder make magic happen. (via A Zesty Bite)
5. Cheater Beef Enchiladas: Ground beef, red enchilada sauce, shredded cheese and tortillas — if you have these four ingredients on hand, you can make the easiest enchiladas ever. (via Thirty Handmade Days)
6. Four Ingredient Stuffed White Sweet Potato: Sweet potatoes are great healthy alternatives to potatoes and are super filling. Top these with broccoli, chicken and cheese for a top-notch dish. (via Oh, Sweet Basil)
7. Spicy and Sweet Chipotle-Honey Baked Chicken Wings: We all have picky eaters in our family. Some like it hot and others like it sweet. We found a yummy compromise in these spicy and sweet chicken wings. (via Paleo Newbie)
9. Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescent Rolls: If you enjoy pinwheel sandwiches, you need to take a bite out of this crescent roll! Similar to a pinwheel, these are filled with chicken, ham and cheese and rolled with love. (via Mom on Time Out)
11. Easy Hand-Held Pot Pies: Chicken pot pie is comfort food at its finest, but it’s not the first recipe that comes to mind when you’re short on time and ingredients. Well, now it should be. These hand-held pot pies are made with just five ingredients and done in 30 minutes. (via Yummy Healthy Easy)
12. Pork and Vegetable Crispy Baked Egg Rolls: Maybe in the past you’ve stayed away from dishes that involve wrappers, because you thought they seemed complicated. Forget that noise. This meal makes it simple to crank out 12 crispy rolls. (via Pinch and Swirl)
15. Cilantro Lime Baked Shrimp: This crazy combo of cilantro, lime and shrimp will make your taste buds happy. In just nine ingredients, this baked recipe is all kinds of sweet, spicy and savory. (via Gimme Some Oven)
Which baked dinners will you be cooking in your kitchen? Let us know in the comments below!