Beauty and the Beast is a tale as old as time, but like a fine wine, it only gets better with age. There’s a ton of Beauty and the Beast hype these days, with the recent re-release of the movie on Blu-ray and DVD, as well as the buzz surrounding the live action, Emma Watson-starring film that will hit theaters in early 2017. Please, be our guest and take a look at the ultimate Beauty and the Beast gift guide below that suits every boy, girl and beast.
1. Dockotta Belle iPhone and Samsung Case ($9): Be a true belle in any weather when you pull out your phone and reveal your cheery yellow Belle case that brightens up those dark clouds overhead.
2. CoolQueenCollective Stained Glass Rose Pin ($8): One way to show your excitement for all the B and B happenings is to wear a pin that pays tribute to the show’s theme: everlasting love.
3. Siideways Temporary Rose Tattoo ($5, set of two): Just as a real rose fades within days, so will these temporary belle jar tattoos. Wouldn’t this be a perfect accessory to wear while attending The Beauty and the Beast premiere? Um, Emma, did you hear that?
4. GoldenSouthernSun Rose Decal ($7+): This vinyl transfer will look like a real beauty on your laptop case AND it’s easy to apply and remove. Just think: You could be the belle of cyberspace.
5. ToNeverNeverland Beauty and the Beast Ears ($35): Heading to Disney World? Lucky you! You’ll surely spot the Beast and Belle while you’re there. Come prepared with this dual Disney-inspired head gear.
6. The Disney Store Lumiere Light-Up Figure ($55): Add some light to your B and B collection with this light-up Lumiere figurine. Did you know that Ewan McGregor is playing the sassy candlestick, Lumiere, in the live-action flick? We know — we can’t wait either!
7. ArtQuality Lumiere, Clocksworth and Friends Print ($4): You can instantly add some beauty to your walls with this downloadable Beauty and the Beast print. A splash of yellow and a dash of fun puts this print a cup above the rest.
8. Disney Store Beauty and the Beast Snowglobe ($70): There is something sweet and almost kind about this winter-themed Beauty and the Beast snow globe. No matter if it’s summer, winter, spring or fall, we all fell in love with these two as a couple during their snowball fight.
9. Disney Store Mrs. Potts and Chip Salt and Pepper Set ($20): Mrs. Potts, can you pass the salt? Add some Disney charm to your tabletop with these enchanting characters from a Disney classic. A B-and-B side note: Mrs. Potts will be portrayed by Emma Thompson in spring 2017.
10. CocunaTacha Mrs. Potts Birthday Card ($3): Do you care for a spot of tea to go along with your birthday cake and cream? Send the ultimate B and B fan a darling Mrs. Potts and Chip watercolor birthday card.
11. Disney Store Art of Belle Rose Mug ($15): Whether you’re a real rose or a thorn in the morning, you’ll need this ceramic mug to be the biggest Beauty and the Beast fan alive.
12. AlwaysYesterday Beauty and the Beast Print ($6): This is the perfect print to hang in your office or dorm room for motivation to travel, see the world and have an adventure. It’s just so very Belle. Don’t you think?
13. Hot Topic Ceramic Teapot ($60): No Beauty and the Beast collection and/or gift guide is complete without a replica of Mrs. Potts. You’ll want to grab a spot of tea (and maybe a biscuit too) and re-watch the animated version time after time.
14. Hot Topic Belle Costume ($77): Who wouldn’t want to be Belle for Halloween 2016? After all, she’s the definition of Disney beauty. Fulfill your Disney dreams in this yellow dress and see our post on how to make your date the ultimate Beast of Halloween.
15. Disney Parks Chip Ceramic Mug ($28): If your goal in life is to surround yourself with lifelike objects found inside Disney films, then this ceramic mug will chip away at your shopping list.
Planning on doing some more Beauty and the Beast-inspired shopping? Follow us on Pinterest to get more inspirational ideas.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.