Every girl should own top-notch beauty buys that are both functional and fashionable. We’re talking about tools that will help you recreate this season’s hottest hair and beauty trends — and are also stylish enough to display in your bathroom or on your vanity. After all, who wants to be bothered with post-getting-ready cleanup when you can artfully lay out all of your prized products and tools? From rose gold tweezers to a tropical hair brush, we’re rounding up the latest and greatest beauty tools you need to stay fierce. The best part? They’re totally budget friendly — all under $25. So go ahead and stock up!
1. Sonia Kashuk Brush Couture Air-Brushed Skin 5-Piece Set ($20): Going bold with your beauty look requires some serious brush game. This bright floral printed set is a fun addition to any makeup bag or vanity.
2. beautyblender Original Makeup Sponge ($20): Considered the holy grail of blending tools, this reusable sponge delivers a flawless airbrush finish to your face. The open cell structure allows liquid to sit on the surface of the sponge (as opposed to being absorbed), so you use less makeup and save more money (win-win). And since you wash it before each use, you’re also saving your skin from clogged pores and nasty breakouts.
3. Invisibobble Original the Traceless Hair Ring ($8): Is it an old-school phone cord? No, it’s a new-school hair ring — and the end to all your ponytail problems. The smooth, spiral shape puts even pressure around your tresses without feeling too tight, leaving kinks or causing split ends.
4. Sephora Collection Hold It Together Blow Dry Clips ($10): These pretty pink clips keep strands in place — and your hands free — while styling or blow drying. The “alligator jaw” design grips tresses without leaving those annoying crimp marks.
5. Tweezerman Rose Gold Slant Tweezer ($23): Here’s proof that you don’t need to break the bank to primp in style! These tweezers are the perfect mix of essential beauty tool and must-have metallic accessory. The slanted, stainless steel tip allows for expert brow shaping — and who wouldn’t feel like royalty when grooming their brows with rose gold tweezers?
6. Drybar High Tops Self Grip Rollers ($10): These self-grip rollers deliver mega-lift at the crown of your head for next-level volume and body. Even fine strands don’t stand a chance of being flat with these babies.
7. e.l.f. Beautifully Precise Eye Brush Collection ($15): Not all brushes are created equal. This glam trio will change your daily beauty routine, giving you beautiful definition and precise application of your makeup. Not to mention, they instantly step up your #shelfie game.
8. Dogeared Let’s Makeup Lil’ Zip ($24): Carry all your beauty goodies in this cute, conversation-starting canvas pouch. The zip closure keeps all your essentials — from lipstick to liquid liner — secure, while the breathable canvas material can be thrown into the wash when dirty.
9. Conair Infiniti Pro Curling Iron, Teal 1″ ($18): This metallic teal wand is perfect for creating expertly styled beachy waves. It heats up in just 30 seconds, comes with a pack of argan oil to protect your strands and features automatic shut-off — which, as all busy beauty-loving babes can agree, is a must.
10. Japonesque Heated Mini Eyelash Curler ($16): How can you not love pretty pink primping tools? (Try saying that five times fast.) This battery-powered gadget lifts and curls lashes with heat (say wha?) and the sleek design fits into your pocket or purse, so you can take it with you anywhere for emergency styling on the go.
11. Wet Brush Original Detangler ($10): Gone are the days when brushing wet strands meant breakage and pain. The slim, strong bristles glide through knots and tangled tresses with ease, and the fun floral print adds a tropical touch to your tabletop.
12. Remington Cool Tools Blue Green Dot Ceramic 1″ Flat Iron Straightener ($20): If this isn’t the cutest dang straightener ever, we don’t know what is. The ceramic plates heat up to 400 degrees Fahreheit — in just 30 seconds! Plus, it auto shuts off after 60 minutes, so when you’re rushing out the door you won’t have to worry. Hey, we’ve all been there.
What are your fave budget-friendly beauty tools? Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty goodness!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.