Plunging necklines, mesh panels, and saucy cutouts — you have company. As we reported back in January, the biggest swimsuit trend of 2017 is NOT intended for the modest-is-hottest crowd. Barely there flesh-toned suits designed to match your complexion (think: as close to being naked — ya know, without actually baring it all) are on the verge of being on every style influencer’s lust list. Cool-girl Bella Hadid was recently spotted in a bangin’ nude one-piece by Indah Swim while vacationing in Jamaica, so it’s safe to say you’ll be in good company if and when you decide to test-drive the season’s most scandalous swimwear lewk. Keep scrolling for 10 Bella Hadid-approved nude bathing suits to score just in time for your upcoming beach getaway.
1. Forever 21 No Shade One-Piece Swimsuit ($25): Alert the paparazzi! Do Hadid proud with this statement-making nude one-piece that speaks for itself. (We’re all about those sheer mesh panels.) You can read into it all you want, but #noshade intended.
2. Jade Swim Perfect Match Triangle Top ($90) + Bare Minimum Bottom ($80): Sporting the bare minimum looks a little somethin’ somethin’ like this. Get ready to command attention in this “new nude” triangle bikini — a perfect match for darker complexions — that’s guaranteed to cause a stir.
3. Missguided Nude Bandage Ladder Detail Swimsuit ($64): This just in: Your go-to bandage dress has been reimagined in swimsuit form. OBSESSED would be an understatement. The ladder detail on the front (and jaw-dropping cleavage) will straight-up slay all-day-err’day.
4. Motel Turpin Bikini Top ($33) + Turpin Bikini Bottom ($33): Once a beach bum, always a beach bum. But hey, at least you’ll look dang good doin’ it. Take on the Bimini coast like a pro with this bombshell nude bikini, complete with high-cut bottoms and a cleavage-inducing top, that’s ready for a summer of scandal.
5. Rick Owens Halterneck Bikini ($153): Hello, halter! This fabulous buy from Rick Owens is tailor made for poolside shenanigans coupled with a brightly hued cocktail and simple straw hat.
6. Solid & Striped The Willow ($158): Take the plunge (get it?) with this scene-stealing deep-V nude suit that’s not taking no for an answer. Turn some heads while raging hard in the Colorado Desert (denim cutoffs obvi required) or soaking up rays down in SoCal. It’s that easy.
7. Mandalynn Swim Side Lace-Up One Piece ($96): Fair-skinned ladies, rejoice! This neutral-toned one-piece featuring peekaboo lace-up sides is straight-up fire. Proceed to team it with a billowy straw hat (and lots of SPF) by day before transitioning it for an after-hours cabana party with printed palazzo pants.
8. For Love & Lemons Castaway One Piece Thong ($176): We hope you’re not planning on flying under the radar anytime soon, ‘cause there will be none of that when sporting this badaboom-worthy suit poolside. Between the well-placed sheer panels, the halter straps, and high-cut silhouette, you’re just asking to cause a stir. Make ‘em stop and stare, we say!
9. Marysia Palm Springs Lace-Up Scalloped Swimsuit ($350): Here comes the sun: This lace-up beige swimsuit (THOSE scalloped edges) from Marysia may be a splurge, but the cost per wear makes it a no-brainer. Palm Springs, Bermuda, or Sicily — name your destination, and this piece de resistance will come through.
10. 6 Shore Road Cabana One Piece Swimsuit ($151): Sexy, but can you handle it? We’re calling it now: This steamy crossover one-piece in a shimmery bronze-nude hue is designated for the Grecian goddess in all of us. Any takers?
Which of these barely there nude swimsuits will you be scooping up for summer? Follow us on Pinterest for more summer style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.