The Hadid sisters — Bella and Gigi, for anyone living under a rock — totally kill it when it comes to modern, sophisticated and casual style. But it’s been especially nice to see Bella, the younger one, come into her own, with nary a fashion flop to her name.
Take, for example, an awesome, casual look she just posted to her Instagram; yes, those are camo pants that you last wore in 2006. And just like that, she’s made camo cool again. Here’s how to get the look.
1. Komodo Winston Camo Print Watch ($90): If you want to start small and subtle, try this wrist watch. It’s an unexpected addition to a business casual look, and a total home run as an addition to an athleisure-inspired outfit.
2. River Island Khaki Camo Pumps ($70): Here’s one way to bring camo print into the office — a classic pump shape can jazz up anything from a blah black suit to a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt.
3. Journee Collection Camo Sneakers ($39.99): Pink, camo and a sneaker — sign us up! And the price makes it even more attractive.
4. Steve Madden Camo Chain Bag ($48): Take this bag out at night for an update on your boring black envelope clutch.
5. Warp and Weft London Camo Joggers ($110): Just like Bella, go for a loose-fitting pant; unlike Bella, you might want to opt for a v-neck long sleeve tee or a turtleneck to cover up a bit in the winter months.
6. Free People Camo Print T-Shirt ($68): If you’re not ready to go full force, try incorporating it into your wardrobe in a more subtle way through a simple burnout style tee in a lighter color.
7. GAP Utility Tote ($45): If you need a work bag, head to GAP to grab this sweet light one. It’s roomy enough to take your laptop and gym clothes, and cute enough to go with your daily outfits.
8. Alternative Apparel Camo Hoodie ($58): Bring camo print into your workout wear with this adorable zip-up hoodie.
9. MZ Wallace Camo Printed Backpack ($245): If you’re in the market for a backpack, this one is a good choice — the soft quilting makes it totally pliable and easy to handle, while the camo print makes it fun and fall-ready.
10. Vintage Havana Camo Utility Jacket ($90): One of the most versatile ways to wear camo is in this utility jacket, which goes with just about everything from a white button-down and jeans to your workout leggings and a hoodie.
11. Liquor and Poker Denim Camo Dress ($65): Switch it up a bit and do camo in a blue denim; layer this up with a turtleneck and tights to get year-round use out of this shift dress.
12. Sanctuary Camo Print Pant ($129): If you’re more of a slim fit, try this printed pant, which makes tucking in boots super simple.
Tweet us your best camo looks @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Gareth Cattermole/Getty)