As you start checking off your holiday gift-buying list, the question of how to stuff your stockings with more than just throwaway trinkets is sure to come up. Stockings are often an afterthought, but it’s actually where you can get the most creative, filling them with fun accessories and cool tech gadgets your loved ones might not have thought to ask Santa for. Luckily, Amazon is a one-stop shop for all sorts of unique gifts depending on your needs, price points and interests. Scroll on to find the best stocking stuffers on Amazon, all under 20 bucks.
1. QUADOCTA “Angusta” Rose Quartz iPhone Case ($18): For a cool 18 bucks, you can instantly fill someone’s stocking with one of 2016’s trendiest colors: rose quartz. Know someone with an iPhone 6/6s that loves pink? Grab this beauty.
2. MUK LUKS Women’s Touchscreen Gloves ($16): Don’t let frigid temps stop your loved ones from responding to your messages. Not only will the touchscreen-friendly fingertips on these cool-hued gloves allow them to stay warm while texting, but the grippy palms will help prevent shattered phone screens.
3. Bag of Unicorn Farts Cotton Candy ($11): While the name of this cotton candy is beyond laugh out loud-able, there is also a happy message behind purchasing a bag. Ten percent of all profits are donated to charities that support children with neurodiversity.
4. iBenzer Macaron Series Keyboard Cover ($20): This pink ombre keyboard cover, suitable for a Macbook Pro, Macbook Air and Macbook Wireless, is the perfect, practical gift to roll and stuff into a stocking. That messy student in your life can stop struggling with crumb-filled keys with this easy-to-clean cover.
5. Elvam Camera Rainbow Neck Shoulder Strap ($15): A rainbow Instax Mini 8 camera strap is a colorful find for the Insta-obsessed person on your list. While the Instax camera is beyond cute, they don’t come equipped with a neck/shoulder strap. With your savvy shopper ways, you can nab this fun one for next to nothin’.
6. Tattify Abstract Nail Wraps ($7): It can be hard to fill a stocking for the person who has everything, but these fun ’90s throwback nail wraps are a win for sure. You can never have enough nail art!
7. Fuji Film Shiny Star Instant Film ($12): Pair this set of film with the rainbow camera strap listed above — this Shiny Star Instant Film set of 10 sheets is a stuffer that complements the camera strap nicely. Who wouldn’t want their pictures printed out on dazzling frames? While this may be a Christmas gift, we have a feeling that come New Year’s Eve, it will be the most-used present.
8. Accoutrements Dill Pickle Flavored Mints ($7): You may have heard of The Christmas Pickle, but pickle mints? While we aren’t too sure if pickle is really the best breath-freshener, we do know no one else will have them in their stocking. Hey, you’ll get some originality points.
9. HUE Women’s That’s Bananas Shorty Boxer Pajama Set ($10+): Want a stocking stuffer that is B-A-N-A-N-A-S? We’ve found them here on Amazon. Aside from the quirky banana print, the yellow bow in the front is utterly adorable.
10. K. Bell Women’s Novelty Socks ($8, set of six): Socks and stocking stuffers go together like PB&J. When you can fill a stocking with six pairs for under 10 dollars, that’s something to ho-ho-ho about. Or, you can split them up and give six different stockings: one pair each.
11. TONOR 2.4 GHz Optical Wireless Mouse ($11): Finding a golden mouse is like finding a golden egg — everyone will want one. There really is no better stocking stuffer than a stylish tech accessory, and this gilded find is a steal.
12. Bitbag Slimline Cart Cell Phone Holder Mount ($15): Stocking up on smart gifts that are both stylish and practical is the way to go this holiday season. And this simple clip that attaches your phone to your shopping cart is a genius idea. With this gadget, you can easily refer to the ingredient list for that gingerbread bundt cake recipe while you browse the aisles.
13. Zodaca Mini Stapler ($13): Prettify your friends’ and family’s work situation with a lucite/rose gold mini stapler. Don’t forget to toss in an extra box or two of staples — bonus Santa points if you buy the color packs.
14. Emoji Gumballs ($20, 24 packs of five): Everyone loves emoji, so filling stockings with chewable emoji is bound to make your giftee smile. Whether you like the kissy face or the LOLing emoji, we’re sure each gumball is as yummy as the next.
15. Kate Spade New York Spiral Notebook — Quick and Curious ($14): Anything from the Kate Spade home collection makes for a witty and charming gift, and this notebook is no exception. Not only is it a pretty stocking stuffer, but it will hopefully inspire creative thoughts all through 2017.
Like what you see? Follow us on Pinterest for more holiday gift ideas.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.