We are always looking to celebrity hair for inspo for our next salon trip. If you want to try out a hot new hair color (like rose gold hair) or are thinking about chopping off your locks (just like Gina Rodriguez), it’s always fun to see what our fave stars have been doing with their looks. This week, we’ve got no shortage of serious hair inspiration, so sit back, relax and enjoy your scroll through the best celebrity hair styles we’ve spotted this week.
1. Gwen Stefani: The loose and long look that Gwen surprised us with this week in this killer no makeup selfie straight up had our jaws on the floor. As if the “I Used to Love You” singer is even more beautiful without her famous lipstick and tightly pulled-back ponytail.
2. Zendaya: On the opposite end of that spectrum, Zendaya’s pre-red carpet selfie with slicked back hair and oh-so-perfect side part is giving us major envy in a good way.
3. Selena Gomez: Selena’s super long, down and fuss-free hair at her meeting with Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is giving us real length envy. That’s some serious mermaid-length hair, and we want it. And can we just peek at those jeans? We’re totally loving the whole ’70s throwback vibe.
4. Blake Lively: Is she, or isn’t she pregnant? We’re still not sure, but with Blake rocking Cannes this week to promote her upcoming horror movie The Shallows, she’s been slaying every look imaginable — including this Cinderella style. This loose bun and wavy long bangs are perfect not only for the seaside town of Cannes but for a movie set in the actual ocean.
5. Alicia Keys: We just adore pairing hair accessories and natural curls, and Alicia’s giving us serious feels with this scarf and high pony look she rocked this week. The addition of giant hoop earrings and super minimal makeup (and no lipstick!) give this look a comfortable vibe we’re really into for summer.
6. Chloe Grace Moretz: Yet another adorable version of the messy updo. We love seeing our long-banged sisters not pulling every last strand of hair back into their ponytail or bun. Add the high-wave swept bang and this look is as effortless as it is chic.
7. Khloé Kardashian: This super sleek, perfectly centered hair is showing off KoKo’s gorgeous face. We’re really digging this monochromatic look that the Kardashian-Jenner sisters have been sporting lately.
8. Lena Dunham: It looks like Lena might be growing out her short hair, and we’re loving it. With shaggy bangs and a bob in back, this is definitely a photo to bring to a stylist when you hit the most awkward phase of your short hair grow-out.
9. Ashley Graham: Yet another way to wear the slicked-back, yet perfectly styled look we’ve been seeing cropping up on runways and red carpets. This is the perfect “I have no idea what to do with my hair but want to do something and only have 15 minutes” look.
10. Taylor Swift: Everything about Tay-Tay’s Summer Goth look is totally on point, especially the vintage ’90s choker, but the singer surprises with her hair in a super beachy tousle, and her lips a little more pink than she’s been wearing lately. We like.
What was the best celebrity hairstyle you spotted on Instagram this week? Tell us @BritandCo!