This week has been big in celebrity hair snaps on Instagram. Maybe the onset of colder temps is making people feel a little more adventurous than usual when it comes to their color choices — there were a couple celebs rocking freshly dyed locks this week — but then again, PSLs are also influencing people’s hair choices, so who knows ;) In addition to changing hair colors, braids and styled ponytails seem to be having a moment, and that’s good news for lazy and busy girls — get ready to savor those extra five minutes of sleep. If you’re in need of some fall hairspiration, this list is for you.
1. Kylie Jenner: Kylie stepped out this week with bangs, and we absolutely love them on her. The wispy style of them pairs well with Kylie’s always-edgy look, and they frame her face really well. The verdict is still out as to whether they’re clip-ins, but they look fab either way. (Photo via @kyliejenner)
2. Audrina Patridge: Audrina’s fresh fall ‘do looks amazing on her. She debuted a noticeably shorter cut this week: an on-trend, shoulder-grazing lob that showed off her blonde highlights. She styled it with loose, casual waves. Perfection. (Photo via @audrinapatridge)
3. Naya Rivera: The new momma debuted some freshly dyed hair this week that is seriously lightened up from her typical super dark brown hair. It also looks like she added a ton of face-framing layers, which suit her really well. It’s crazy how much of a difference some highlights and layers can make. (Photo via @nayarivera)
4. Serena Williams: If you haven’t heard about Serena Williams’ crazy phone stealing story this week, you need to — it’s also why she posted a photo on her Insta donning a superhero costume. Serena’s hair was a lighter shade of brown than usual, but her signature tight curls were still on full display. We love everything about this photo, including the message she’s sending. (Photo via @serenawilliams)
5. Drew Barrymore: Drew Barrymore posted a selfie where she was looking cute and comfortable with her hair in a thick, loose, casual side braid. Just braid your hair on one side — the more pieces that naturally fall out, the better — and pull on the pieces to thicken it up. That’s it! (Photo via @drewbarrymore)
6. Kate Bosworth: The ponybun is here to stay! Kate Bosworth rocked the lazy-girl-approved hairstyle this week. We love how sleek her low ponybun looks. It’s a no-fuss, super simple style that instantly makes you look pulled together. (Photo via @katebosworth)
7. Jessica Simpson: Ow ow! Jessica Simpson gave her hair some serious height this week in what reminds us of a super teased version of a slightly retro look. She added a ton of volume to the back of her hair and achieved that perfect #WokeUpLikeThis hair. (Photo via @jessicasimpson)
8. Miranda Lambert: Pink hair on the red carpet? YAS. It totally works on Miranda Lambert, and she made it look classy with her sleek black dress at the CMAs. We love how it’s a super straight lob with a deep side part that gives her face some dimension. You can replicate her gorgeous hair and makeup by using these products. (Photo via @mirandalambert)
9. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Need lob inspo? Here it is. Rosie’s hair looks super healthy, shiny and volumized without being overly styled or product-heavy in this snap. Those big, loose curls at either side of her face are the perfect final touch. This style looks great with a casual outfit or works just as well for a fancier getup. (Photo via @rosiehw)
10. Jessica Alba: Jessica Alba rocked her natural waves (and a killer white jumpsuit) at an event for The Honest Company. She looked like she just stepped off the beach in the best way: The waves were loose and divided by a simple center part. We hope more people take a cue from Jessica and rock their natural hair more often! (Photo via @jessicaalba)
Which look is your favorite? Share your thoughts in the comments below.