With the 67th Emmy Awards coming up this Sunday, we’re getting pretty pumped to see what television’s best has to offer red carpet-wise. It also has us reminiscing about some of the best ensembles we’ve seen over the years. Scroll on down to relive the award show’s best fashion with us.
1. Calista Flockhart (1999): Calista’s separates ensemble is giving us some serious Jenna Lyons vibes. (Photo via Brenda Chase/Getty)
2. Jennifer Garner (2003): Early millennial fashion was definitely rough on some celebs, but Jen’s sleek and slim ensemble still looks just as good today as it did then. (Photo via Kevin Winter/Getty)
3. Mischa Barton (2004): Oh how we miss you, Marissa. The OC star was pretty much always our teenage style icon, but this ensemble was definitely a high point. (Photo via Kevin Winter/Getty)
4. Jennifer Aniston (2004): Is it just us, or is the only thing that dates Jen’s Chanel ensemble her now-ex husband?
5. Portia de Rossi (2005): Always one to slay a red carpet, Portia looks amazing in this subtly patterned red number. (Photo via Kevin Winter/Getty)
6. Olivia Wilde (2008): Step aside, Kate Middleton. Olivia looks like a straight-up princess in this stunning Reem Acra gown. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
7. Evangeline Lilly (2008): Here’s a little bit of proof that sometimes you can’t have enough sparkle. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
8. January Jones (2009): January Jones always kills it on the Emmys red carpet, but this Atelier Versace number will always stand out as one of our faves. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
9. Blake Lively (2009): Then there was that one time Blake was the red dancing emoji before emojis were even a thing. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
10. Drew Barrymore (2009): Drew solidified her place as Hollywood royalty in this timeless Monique Lhuillier gown. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
11. Mila Kunis (2009): Apparently, 2009 was kind of a golden year for the Emmys red carpet. Mila brought a bit of a gothic vibe to the event in this stunning tulle Monique Lhuillier piece. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
12. Christina Hendricks (2010): This Mad Men star brought a little bit of Old Hollywood into the modern era in this feathered showstopper. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
13. Emilia Clarke (2012): This Game of Thrones star totally killed in on her first Emmy red carpet in this floral peplum number. (Photo via Kevork Djansezian/Getty)
14. Kate Mara (2013): Kate Mara’s J. Mendel dress is proof that even a long-sleeved floor-length gown can look totally sexy. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
15. Claire Danes (2013): Embellishments FTW! (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
16. Julianne Hough (2013): This is definitely not an easy look to rock (you know, because of the whole no pants situation), but Julianne makes the style look effortless. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
17. Kerry Washington (2014): The Scandal star always brings the drama on her hit show, but it looks like she channeled a little bit of Olivia Pope in this epically elegant dress. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
18. Kristen Wiig (2014): The silk texture, the high slit, the smokey eyes, the pop of black… there’s nothing that’s not working about this ensemble. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
19. Tina Fey (2014): This super talented lady rocked the red carpet in a figure-flaunting, electric blue gown. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
20. Dascha Polanco (2014): Orange Is the New Black’s Dascha Polanco was giving us some serious Lupita vibes in this princess gown. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
What’s you favorite Emmys look? Share with us in the comments below.