It happens every single day, but deciding what to have for dinner never seems to get easier. With so many recipes available, we’re left craving everything from ramen noodles to pizza — all at once. We’re thankful for the amazing food photographers, bloggers and chefs who are not only showcasing swoonworthy food photography, but also helping us plan our dinners, one Instagram pic at a time. If we can’t get an invite into their kitchen, we’ll take a behind-the-scenes look. Scroll on for twenty dishes that you’ll want to whip up asap.
1. @whatsgabycookin: When you’re dreaming of the perfect California-chic meal, this is the account for you. Gaby Dalkin is constantly creating the trendiest meals for every occasion.
2. @mollyyeh: This account has a beautiful way of making farm-fresh meals look accessible, no matter where you live.
3. @howsweeteats: You know those moments when you think: Would mixing these two ingredients be crazy… or crazy delicious? Jessica has your answer, and her results are always tasty.
4. @halfbakedharvest: When you can’t decide between Indian, Mexican or American food, you can have everything in one dish with the fusion-inspired meals found here.
5. @cookinglight: You already love Cooking Light in print, so following them on Insta makes sense. We’re a sucker for healthier versions of our favorite comfort foods.
6. @damn_delicious: The Instagram handle says it all. When she’s not sharing food, her account is filled with puppies. Yep, we’re hooked.
7. @thekitchn: If you’re just starting to test the waters in the kitchen, this is the place to start. They’ve got plenty of tutorials and simple recipes.
8. @ashrod: Look no further for a romantic meal than the personal account of the author and blogger who has made it her mission to keep date night alive at home.
9. @ladyandpups: Sometimes we all just want to indulge, and this account is more than happy to oblige.
10. @jamieoliver: Have you ever wondered what the life of a chef is like? We definitely wouldn’t mind being invited into his kitchen for a day.
11. @thesussmans: This account belongs to two brothers/chefs who are inspiring everyone to make restaurant-quality meals at home. Enough said.
13. @phoebelapine: If you’re gluten-free, you’ll discover a pleasant refresh for your grocery list here.
14. @mydarlinglemonthyme: Real food is a beautiful thing, and this account is proof of that. Grab your green bag, because this account will inspire a trip to your local farmers market.
15. @bonappetitmag: When you’re looking for a meal to impress, you can trust that they do their homework over here. Each picture represents the best of the best from their research.
16. @FoodNetwork: Get the secrets behind all of your favorite tv-star chefs’ dishes in one place.
17. @rachaelrayshow: Do you miss the days of Rachel’s 30-minute meals? You’ll find plenty of EVOO and quick meals right here.
18. @cookieandkate: This Insta is where healthy meets delicious, and we’re not complaining. This is a must-follow if you’re a vegetarian looking for a fresh update on your meals.
19. @foodiecrush: This handle doesn’t lie — we totally have a crush on all of the dishes shared here.
20. @food52: There is something so amazing about a community of food lovers, and this network truly knows how to invite everyone to the table.
Who do you follow on Instagram for dinner inspiration? Tell us in the comments.