The warm-weather season is the perfect time to simplify your beauty routine with easy swaps and lightweight solutions. Looking for an easy, breezy way to keep your skin clean and fresh without much fuss? Turn to the hautest skincare technology that delivers an Insta-worthy complexion in just a few swipes: micellar water. All you need is a dash of the cleansing water to remove surface dirt, excess oil, and makeup — no scrubbing or rinsing needed. For the best of the best, keep scrolling to check out our top five faves.
1. Sephora Collection Micellar Charcoal Cleansing Water ($8): Gals who need a deep clean on-the-go should grab this travel-size solution boosted with charcoal.
2. Erborian Cleansing Micellar Water ($26): Erborian’s formula of seven herbs keeps your skin looking and feeling clean, moisturized, and luminous in a flash.
3. Lumene Lahde Micellar Cleansing Water ($8): Combining cloudberry water and pure Arctic spring water, this beauty gently removes even the most waterproof makeup without harsh scrubbing. As an added bonus, it boasts nourishing birch sap for moisture and a balanced pH.
4. La Mer The Cleansing Micellar Water ($90): Get fancy with this lavish cleanser that’s powered by marine micelles to lift away all the gunk of a long day.
5. Garnier SKINACTIVE Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Makeup Remover & Cleanser ($7): This micellar water works like a magnet to lift makeup and dirt while evening out your complexion.
Tweet us your favorite micellar waters @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.