Whether you’re looking to create a gallery wall of your favorite pics or searching for a way to share your baby photos with a VIP-only crew, there’s an app or a site that will help you get it all done without ever leaving the couch. And if you’re the tired mama who sneaks in naps at work, that may be all the effort you’re willing to make. Check out these amazing sites and make your private photo sharing, printing and framing about 300% easier.
PRIVATE PHOTO SHARING SITES
Part digital baby book, part private social sharing, these sites help you keep your village of loved ones in the loop with all things baby.
1. Tinybeans: If you’re concerned about your baby’s photos floating around Facebook and Instagram but want to keep close family and friends in the loop of your child’s daily life, then Tinybeans is just what you’ve been looking for. This calendar-style site and app is a private mama’s dream come true. Simply upload photos from your computer or mobile device, write a little caption about what the picture is about and you’re done! You can also record special firsts, like your baby’s first smile and developmental milestones too. Your invite-only followers can receive daily, weekly or monthly updates via email, which is perfect for the technically challenged. Grandparents won’t need to download any apps, but they can if that’s their jam.
2. Lifecake: This is some next-level journaling. Lifecake gives parents a crazy easy way to record and privately share a storytelling journal of photos and videos. Simply upload photos and videos on the mobile app or from your computer, and Lifecake will whip it all into a seamless and personalized timeline based on the date the photo was taken. Bonus: you can even print out an album straight from the photos in your account.
3. MomentGarden: Much like Lifecake, MomentGarden offers a fun way to create storytelling timelines that you can share with family and friends. When you have at least 20 photos loaded to your garden, you can begin printing out photo books from your collection. And just like Tinybeans and Lifecake, this app is totally private and is only shared with the people you choose.
PHOTO PRINTING AND FRAMING
Discover a treasure trove of printing options for your home and for gifts with these creative photo printing and framing sites.
4. Artifact Uprising: Hipster in all the right places, Artifact Uprising takes your photos and turns them into works of art. Choose between unique and creative options such as wood cleat photo prints, photo books, Instagram-friendly prints and albums, custom framing, large format prints, photo cards, postcards, photo calendars and even customized photo boxes.
5. Framebridge: From transforming Instagram photos into personalized works of art to displaying your child’s artwork, Framebridge offers a unique custom framing service with straightforward pricing. You have the option of uploading your images to an online account or mailing your art to their studio via a prepaid package. There’s a large selection of frames and mats to choose from, and when your custom order is ready, they’ll ship it straight to you.
6. Pinhole Press: If you’re looking for unique gift ideas for your child and your family, then head on over to Pinhole Press. Here you can create a custom board book of names and faces for your toddler or a customized memory game for your preschooler. There are also options for photo books, cards, calendars, photo puzzles and customized labels.
7. Parabo Press: Discover some seriously cool printing options for all of the photos on your phone or computer with the handy and addictive Parabo Press app. Choose from artsy options such as color or black and white engineer prints, newsprint, risograph, glass prints and more.
What are your favorite sites and apps to share and print photos? Tweet us @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Getty)