There’s nothing more thoughtful than a handwritten letter, especially in a professional context. Whether you’re writing a thank you note after an amazing interview for a job that seems like a stretch or sending a favorite client a thoughtful birthday message, it’s worth it (for both recent college grads and experienced boss ladies alike) to upgrade to some stationery that’s chic and sophisticated AF. This is especially true if making a good impression on a potential employer or campaigning to get a raise is part of the plan. The stationery you use for work is an extension of how you present yourself, so it should obvi be as cool, polished and elegant as you are. Read on for our favorite subtle-yet-adorable note card sets that will help you seal any deal.
1. Paper Source Abstract Painterly Stationery ($13 for 10): Folded cards featuring abstract designs are a great choice for work-related notes. They’re ideal to keep on hand in a desk drawer, since they can be used for multiple occasions, whether it’s a quick thank you or a note to a coworker.
2. Minted Fruitstripe Personalized Stationery ($50 for 25): There’s nothing like stationery adorned with your name or monogram to convince you that you’re really adulting after all. #babysteps
3. The Organizing Store Fine Note Card Set ($28 for 24): Marble is crazy classy in any context, but especially in this gray and white color scheme. We love the gorgeous envelope, which is complementary, but not matchy-matchy.
4. Inkspot Workshop Multi-Color Hello Personalized Stationery ($27 for 10): This colorful design leaves plenty of space for long notes to coworkers, office BFFs and mentors.
5. Rifle Paper Co. Midnight Garden Personalized Flat Note Cards ($68 for 25): Floral patterns on a dark background feel more serious and work-appropriate than loud and crazy ones.
6. Karen Adams Lightning Bolt Boxed Flat Note Cards ($28 for 6): These lightning bolt cards certainly make a statement — in a totally #girlboss way. Write out a thank you note on one of these after your next meeting and they won’t know what hit ’em.
7. Sugar Paper Leopard Print Note Set ($26 for 6): Animal prints can be sophisticated enough for work stationery when done right. This subtle black and white design is totally polished, but is also a super fun way to add a little personal flare to your communications.
8. Love. Luck. Kisses and Cake Stationery Set in Coral ($20 for 10): Let your carefully crafted words do all the talking with this understated but still fun coral stationery set. The pop of color around the edge is just enough to add a little flair to your note without distracting from its content.
9. Minted Gilt Agate Foil-Stamped Stationery by Kaydi Bishop ($65 for 25): Superstitious? These crystal-printed note cards are sure to bring the #goodvibes to your office life.
10. Tiny Prints Forever Delightful Basil ($32 for 10): Nothing feels fancier than gold foil. Place this gilded stationery on your desk and you’ll be ready to rule the world.
Do you have a favorite stationery to use for all work-related stuff? Snap a pic and tag us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Getty)