If you’re a true Urban Outfitters fan, you know that one of the *best* things in life is perusing UO’s sales rack. You also know that no party’s ever complete without a UO item to spruce things up. Be it wacky holiday glassware, white elephant gifts or pretty floral finds for a spring get-together, they leave no stone unturned when it comes to fun home and party essentials. So no matter what kind of summer shindig you’ve got planned, their pizza slice pool float or cocktail kit are just a few things you can add to your cart for now. To save you the trouble of sorting through hundreds of goods, we’ve compiled a list of the 22 best things on sale at Urban. Happy saving!
1. Fruit Drink Holder Pool Float Set ($12, set of 3): You won’t have to worry about constantly getting in and out of the pool to grab your drink thanks to this handy set of floats. Designed to hold your drink, these fruity holders make the perfect pool companions on those lazy summer days.
2. Pizza Slice Pool Float ($42): A pool party isn’t complete without a pool float. Get in on the summertime fun with this gigantic pizza slice float that *almost* looks good enough to eat.
3. Wine Lives Drinks Markers Set ($10, set of 6): Keep track of which glass belongs to who with these adorable kitty drink markers in different colors. They’re a must-have for dinner parties and would also make a *purrfect* hostess gift.
4. Chums Camper Cup ($5): Make sure to take Chums Camper Cups with you on your next camping trip. They’ll be great for both chilled drinks and your hot cocoa. There’s really no going wrong with these stackable mugs.
5. Mini Donut Maker ($29): Donut pass up on this great deal! This ingenious baking tool bakes seven fresh donuts in less than four minutes — which means you can have donuts for breakfast, lunch and dinner. #NoRegrets
6. Studio Mucci Peppermint Fringe Banner ($20): Make any space party-ready with this bright and bold 10-foot-long tassel garland. You can decorate a bare wall by draping it across or attach it to a balloon for a festive flair.
7. #Cube Social Media Photo Stream ($60): Social media mavens, the #Cube was made for you! It syncs to your Instagram account through WiFi, which allows you to stream photos directly from your IG in real-time. It even comes with a rechargeable battery, micro-USB power cord and a built-in speaker.
8. Best Friend Heart Pool Float Set ($70, set of 2): Spread the summer love with this heart-shaped pool float. One for you and your bestie, this set of two heart halves is the best way to kick back and relax BFF-style.
9. Boombotix Boombot Rex Water-Resistant Wireless Speaker ($50): Portable and water-resistant, the Boombot wireless speaker includes a built-in clip, so you can jam out no matter where the party takes you. It’s also Bluetooth compatible and features a noise-canceling microphone that allows you to take calls. Now that’s a lot of bang for your buck!
10. BoomCase The Bandit Speaker ($550): Get the party started with this vintage suitcase-inspired speaker. Once you unclasp its latches and open it up, the one-of-a-kind speaker will be ready to blast your favorite tunes.
11. Crosley C100 Turntable ($140): Music lovers everywhere can rejoice, because this turntable just got more affordable. Boasting a stereo phono and line-level pre-amp, the Crosley turntable includes a protective lid and anti-skate adjustment to keep all your vinyls at their best.
12. Fruit Cocktail Sipper Kit ($12): You’ll craft the perfect beverage with this fruit cocktail sipper kit and a splash of the good stuff. This party essential comes with a mason jar with lid and two bottles of fruity cocktail mix.
13. Fujifilm Instax Mini Shiny Star Film (2 for $26): If you’ve got an Instax mini camera, then make sure to pick up this set of shiny star film that goes hand-in-hand with it. Each set comes with 10 sheets, which makes it a steal.
14. Hype Tapp LED Light Bulb ($70): This unique party tool features a remote-access LED light bulb. Compatible with all TAPP lighting system deluxe kits, you can choose from 16 million customizable colors to set the mood of your party.
15. Instax Mini 8 Camera Stickers ($3): You can give your Instax Mini 8 Camera a personal touch with these stylish adhesive stickers. Why settle for ordinary when you can rock a cute pattern?
16. Ion Outdoor Disco Ball Projector ($80): With LED projection and multi-functional capability, this outdoor disco ball ensures your guests have the ultimate party experience. Aside from being weather + water-resistant, it covers up to 4000 square feet!
17. Korg KAOSSILATOR Pro Synthesizer And Loop Recorder ($350): With this synth, you can choose from 200 preset sounds which include modern synths and acoustic reproductions. It has a multitude of additional sound effects, making it an ideal gift for the musician in your life.
18. Lantern String Lights ($25): If you’re entertaining outdoors, it’s important to keep your space brightly lit. They’ll keep your guests from fumbling around in the dark and make sure the festivities are going all night long.
19. Molecular Mixology Kit ($20): Put your bartending skills to the test with this molecular mixology kit. Featuring an easy-to-follow recipe book, you’ll learn how to deconstruct your favorite cocktail in three simple ways.
20. Oversized Grid Beach Ball ($20): You can start an impromptu match of monkey-in-the-middle or volleyball with this oversized beach ball featuring a grid pattern. Take it to the beach or the pool for some FUN in the sun.
21. Ribbed Mason Jar With Straw (2 for $12): Bring your favorite summer drink with you on-the-go with this mason jar complete with a lid and straw. Make sure to get both blue and mauve colored jars at 2 for $12 before they’re all gone! That way you can keep one and gift the other ;)
22. Risk Game of Thrones Game ($60): You don’t play around when it comes to your favorite TV show. Well… except when you’re playing this Risk game. Channel your favorite GOT characters in this game of strategic power struggle.
How many of these UO goodies will you snatch up? Share your steals with us on Instagram by tagging us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.