Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to embrace all things pink and red, from a rose-colored faux fur scarf to endlessly classy red lips. We’d be remiss to take advantage of the theme dressing without indulging in some perfectly pretty OTT Valentine’s Day nail art. Show some fondness for your digits this year with one of the gorg designs below and start feelin’ the love.
1. Bedazzled: Upgrade your V-Day mani by adding a bit of glam texture to your nails. Opt for bejeweled baubles or silver foils to elevate your pretty-in-pink polish. Not sure which one to pick? Do both, duh!
2. Pink Clouds: If you’ve been on cloud nine lately, then let your nails reflect your dreamy state.
3. Rainbow Hearts: Um, could this rendition of conversation heart candies be any more amazing?! These subtle, negative space nails bring playfully romantic to a whole new level.
4. Pastel Lovin’: This heart mani is what pastel nail dreams are made of. Keep it simple with a matte finish or add a few gems to channel your inner glitzy goddess.
5. Pink Ombre: If you prefer a mani somewhere between OTT and basic matte, then opt for this Barbie-approved ombre version. With its tiny gold hearts, it’s as subtle and sweet as you are!
6. Vintage V-Day: When hearts aren’t your jam, give your digits a Valentine’s design reminiscent of ’60s color blocking. Pair with a little black dress and a bold red lip to slay the night away.
7. Red French: Nothing is sexier than a red French nail, oui? Add a neutral half-moon and cream-colored base and your Valentine’s Day style game will be Cupid-level good.
Looking for even more beauty inspo? Check us out on Pinterest!