Summer might still be in full swing, but school is just around the corner, which can only mean one very important thing: back-to-school shopping. Woot woot! You’ll be more than happy to start stocking up on pencils and notebooks this fall thanks to Target’s collaboration with Bethany Mota, YouTube superstar and DIY queen. Target and Bethany Mota designed a DIY collection of cool notebooks, stickers and accessories that allow students to totally personalize their school supplies. This collab is #goals for any maker headed back to campus this fall.
There’s a reason Bethany Mota has over 10 million followers on YouTube: She’s a DIY superstar with a genuinely positive attitude that’s downright infectious to watch. And now she’s making it even easier to be a crafting queen with an entire line of school supplies. The Target collection is full of adorable yet practical accessories, such as mustache stamps, stencils, stickers, keychain tassels, pencils, paper clips and coloring notebooks. Instead of just buying a notebook that everyone else will have, Bethany wanted to create craft supplies that allowed you to personalize anything you own in under two seconds, whether it’s attaching a tassel to your pencil bag or stenciling a quirky quote on your binder.
1. Bethany Mota Color Your Own Composition Book ($3): If you’re not feeling so stoked about the academic side of things, get yourself a little bit more pumped by personalizing your own notebook. The black and white design is perfect for coloring while you binge watch Bethany’s back-to-school hacks.
2. Bethany Mota Keychain Tassels ($3, set of six): Jazz up everything from your pencil case to your keys and a laptop bag with these pastel tassels. We also see BFF necklaces in your future…
3. Bethany Mota Sweets Rubber Stamps With Ink ($4): Teachers and kids alike will go crazy for these dessert-themed stamps. The hardest part will be trying to resist putting smiling ice cream cones all over your chem homework.
4. Bethany Mota Snack Food Temporary Tattoos ($2): The cafeteria food might be the worst thing about heading back to school, but you won’t even notice with these adorable junk food tattoos. Make sure you stock up on several packs of these, because your whole squad is going to want a matching pizza tattoo.
5. Bethany Mota Colorful Paper Confetti ($3): When is confetti not a good idea? Never. Especially when it’s as bright and colorful as these mini packets. Celebrate the first day back with a bang or use these pieces to decoupage the front of your binder.
6. Bethany Mota Adhesive Wiggly Eyes ($2): Boring notebooks begone. You’ll only be getting envious looks with a bunch of these eye-lashed googly eyes on your notebooks.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.