With fashion week still on our minds, we can’t help but continue to talk about amazing new lines and trends in the wardrobe world. One trend that is turning heads is the big bow. We wanted to share our excitement for this hot new look, so here are 12 bowtiful ways to don the trend.
1. Knitted Bow Headband ($38): We have a total girl crush on the owner of Three Bird Nest. Her style and business savvy has made her one of the top sellers on Etsy. Swoon.
2. Bow Collared Mustard Coat: Phillip Lim is one of our favorite fashion designers, and this backstage photo captured by the blogger, Prittie, shows just how striking his designs are. (via The Prittie)
3. Pumps: These bow pumps are Carrie-worthy for sure (a little nod to Sex and the City for ya). (via Atlantic-Pacific)
4. Hair Bow: The hair bow is so adorable that we can’t get enough of it around here. The upside-down braid takes it to a whole new level. (via Brit + Co.)
5. Red Bandeau Bikini ($100): We definitely recommend wearing this itsy-bitsy-teenie-weenie red bikini, especially with this big bow bandeau top.
6. Head Band Bow: The hair accessory paired with this fabulous sequin dress is absolutely to die for. We think it’s even Oscar worthy. (via Camille Styles)
7. Black Wellies: Sometimes, we wish for rain just so we can wear our wellies. They take any outfit from drab to fab. (via Style Your Life)
8. Big Bow Collar: Can bow collars never go out of style, please? We are big fans of this look The Sartorialist captured in Paris. (via The Sartorialist)
9. Sweater Bow Tie: Move over, boys. Ladies are taking over the bow tie. What makes this one even better is it’s made from an old sweater. (via Brit + Co.)
10. Ribbon Headband ($20): This is fabulous for a wedding day or every day. And you can’t beat the care and attention that goes into handmade.
11. Little Red Dress: This Carolina Herrera dress is ah-mazing. That is all. (via Vogue)
12. White Silk Blouse: This outfit is sheer perfection from the hat down to the patent leather heels. We think it just might be the thing for your night out this weekend. (via Style)
Would you dare to rock this bold BIG bow trend? Let us know in the comments below.