After slipping into some sweats after a day of feasting, the real games begin. The shopping games. We want you to be fully prepared so we’re hooking you up with all the info you need to get the most out of this shop-’til-you-drop day. Before heading out into the crowds (and wearing the appropriate outfit) check out the Brit + Co Shop, where everything will be 30% OFF through Monday (#shopbrit). We wrangled up the sales worth setting that alarm clock at an ungodly hour for, so bust out your nice list and scroll through the best deals out there to score for your loved ones (okay, and yourself).
1. ASOS: Get 30% off everything and up to 70% off sale items from the fab fashion online retailer both on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Go wild and spend a little on yourself too.
2. BaubleBar: Pump up your jewelry game while sitting in your PJs this Black Friday with 15% off two items, 25% off three items and 35% off four items from the online jewelry outlet. This is totally the perfect sale to get something for your girl, your mom and, of course, yourself.
3. Rocksbox: The first 200 people to purchase a one-year membership will receive 50% off this Netflix-for-jewelry rental. This one doesn’t start until December 2 at 9am so get ready by filling in your info early and all you’ll have to do Tuesday is click submit.
4. H&M: Be one of the first 100 shoppers when the doors open at 8am on Black Friday and score a scratch-off worth up to $300. Black Friday deals start at $4.95, but the fashion house is also having pre-Black Friday sales of up to 70% off for those still looking for a Thanksgiving dinner outfit.
5. TOMS: From November 27 to December 1, take 25% off everything (excluding core classics and sale items) from the shoe company’s website.
6. ALDO: Save 50% off the original price on sale soles from 10am November 28 to 9pm December 1 in stores (and 11:59pm ET online).
7. Urban Outfitters: Stop at the clothing store earlier than usual (doors open at midnight on Black Friday) and finagle your way into the sale section since everything squeezed in there is 50% off the already reduced price.
9. Opening Ceremony: You already have everything from this store on your MUST list, now take home a handful of trends at up to 40% off their normal price.
10. Joe Fresh: Grab some sweaters and other basics for 50% off regular prices through December 1 to keep you warm throughout winter.
11. Amazon Fashion: In typical Amazon fashion, there’s plenty of deals. Select men’s and women’s sweaters are under $20 and some women’s boots are under $50. Keep checking back through Cyber Monday as the retail outlet is updating deals on the daily.
12. Kohl’s: The big box store will be opening at 6pm on Thanksgiving with sales going until 1pm on Friday — BUT you can shop their Black Friday deals online now. Oh, shop all of Lauren Conrad’s favorite clothing at discounted prices, you say? Don’t mind if we do.
13. Shopbop: From November 25 until December 1, enjoy their Tiered Code promotion. What’s that? You’ll enter a code at checkout, published the day the sale goes live, for 15% off if you spend $250, 20% off if you spend $500, and 25% off if you spend $1,000. The more you spend, the more you save ;)
14. Michael’s: Start shopping early (by early, we mean on Thanksgiving) as doors open at 4pm Thursday when you can get 30% off entire purchases. From 7am to noon on Black Friday you can get 30% off your whole purchase, then from noon to 10pm it’s 40% off all regular price purchases. Saturday, the savings continue from 8am to noon where you can nab 25% off everything you buy.
15. JoAnn’s: Got a couple projects you want to tackle? Swing by the store from 6am to noon on Friday and score 25% off your total purchase.
16. Bed Bath & Beyond: From 6am to noon on Black Friday, fill up the cart with all the home goods you have been dreaming of because you’ll get 25% off your entire purchase.
19: Amazon: Score different deals every day, every 10 minutes until Cyber Monday.
Target’s Top Tech Deals
Target deals begin when the doors open at 6pm on Thanksgiving.
20. Save $73 on Black Friday and pick up Beats by Dre Headphones for only $97.
21. Score a free $50 Target gift card and two free digital download games when you snatch up the Xbox One at $329.99.
22. Snap on the cheap with the Nikon L330 20.2MP High Zoom Camera for only $99, which is regularly priced at $229.99.
23. A 55-inch 1080p LED HD TV from Westinghouse for only $395? Time for movie night!
24. The new Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband is $30 off, bringing it to $100. Slap one on your wrist and get active.
25. Kick up your adventures with the GoPro HERO3+ Silver edition for $250 ($50 off) and get a free $50 Target gift card as an extra treat.
26. Hook your floor up with the Dyson DC50 Allergy Vacuum for $279 (regularly $450).
Best Buy’s Best Buys
27. The Panasonic 50-inch 60Hz 1080p LED TV is only $199.99 so you’re probably going to have to fend lots of shoppers off if you snag this one.
28. The Galaxy S5 is just a buck, which means it’s (finally) time to upgrade your old Android.
29. Pick up the Nest Thermostat for $200 ($50 off!).
30. Keep an eye on your home all the time and save $50 when Dropcam‘s price drops to $100.
Where are you heading to and what are you picking up on Black Friday? Let us know in the comments below.
(Feat Image via Target)