2017 is starting off with a bang when it comes to hair. From blunt cuts to hygge highlights, nothing is left off the table. Our fave trend to crop up in the new year? Blorange hair. This orange and pink cocktail is sweet and sassy with a punch. Whether you opt for a sunset ombre or subtle highlights, this color will brighten and soften your features just in time for you to hit refresh on your look. Scroll down for eight styles to get inspired for your next salon appointment.
1. Bob: Rock a softer color in the season’s must-have bob haircut and you will be ready to turn heads.
2. Long and Straight: Keep your roots natural for an added edge.
3. Wavy: Bring out your inner beach babe with this sunset-kissed color.
4. Short and Curly: Keep it just above the shoulder with thick barrel curls so the shade can bring out your inner goddess any day of the week.
5. Balayage Blorange: Give your brown hair the spring reboot it deserves by adding a few orange tones into the mix. Whether you head to the beach or go to a concert, this color will be a sure crowd pleaser.
6. Bedhead: Pair loads of texture with natural roots for a hairstyle that’s seriously too chic for words.
7. Monochromatic: Usher in the new season by matching your hair to monochromatic makeup in simple shades of orange and tan.
8. Creamsicle: Orange tones mix with light blonde hair to create the chicest shade of creamsicle that we’ve seen — so much yes. Keep your eyebrows natural and outfit your lips in a laid-back neutral for grunge-meets-glam perfection.
Looking for even more beauty inspo? Check us out on Pinterest!